Nobody's Listening (Part 3)

Hey there how r u guys, its been soo damn long. I know, I know that your cursing me because I don't update. I've been busy lately with school. Every Sunday plus everyday test are being held. I have a sad life...

Any way after reading "The Girl He Never Noticed" I feel like crap. Like this story is so hurried n shitty. Lol I got discouraged after reading that book.

Here's your small update. Sorry that's its small.
______________________________

Mike especially had a smirk pasted on his face. He planned all this, I know.

~ Mia's POV ~

We all got in different Capsules. Chester was with me. Uncle Mike was with Eustass. Uncle Phi with uncle Braddles. And last combo uncle Joe with uncle Rob.

Shit its so embarrassing to be alone with him. I still can't stop to fangirl him.

I remember now too, how he removed his shirt for cleaning the cake on his face. I could see his abs and his perfect chest tone. He was so hot. Ohmygosh.

Enough thinking bout your favorite singer Mia. Enough or you'll get a nosebleed.
.
.
.
.
.
*Sighs. I still can't believe I m an angel. I too have wings like him? Both Eustass and Chester had Beautiful wings. Wing are so awesome. Wings... Wings... I too want a pair of Wings.

~ Chester's POV ~

I smirked as I heard her thoughts.

Hot huh? Not bad Mia. But still its embarrassing.

Aww.
I'm her favorite singer?

"Mia come here" I patted the seat on my side.

"I want to show you something" I said. She cocked her head but came to my right side and sat there.

"Can you see the Skyscraper? That's sparkling? I wanted to live in one of them, Like top floors. So I bought one room. Would you like to see that room?" I asked her.

"that's so beautiful. I really want to go with him."

I Shifted a bit so I was a bit closer to her.

"I really would like to go there...
Wait wait wait wait he is getting too close!!"

I closed the gap that was between us and I hugged her tight.

I wanted to do it but...

Suddenly Eustass came and we separated ourselves.

"My lor-"

I glared at him.

"-Chester
.
.
.
I think you want to share something with Mia"

I scowled. I know what he is referring to. Hmph...

"Yes I will. Now" I shifted from my place to in front of her As I want a serious face to face conversation. Eustass and Mia was sitting together.

I feel very bad for Mia as she is getting more and more involved with me. But in the first place Robert should have told something to her. I don't know why he didn't tell Mia anything.

"Mia, can you remember the second time we met?" I asked her with a sad smile.

"Yeah, I remember that I woke up on your bed." She said.

"You remember what happened before Robert... Uh.. I mean your dad came?" I asked again.

She was sitting silently in front of me. Thinking. When she remembered, her cheeks became red. She looked down.

"Look at me Mia" I lifted her chin up with my finger.

"I want you to know that I kissed you not because you asked me to, I kissed you for a purpose..."