Truth

"I want you to know that I kissed you not because you asked me to, I kissed you for a purpose...

~ 3rd person POV ~

Chester closed his eyes as he was not yet ready to tell her the things he wanted to tell her. He thought that she would likely to get hurt.

He snapped his finger and at once Eustass got the signal and he went off to Phoenix. He wanted to be alone with Mia, To be able to tell her the truth everyone was hiding. Well not everyone but Chaz himself and his father who is now traveling to find out their mission on Earth.

Poor Robert he doesn't know that Chester himself erased his memories.

Chester actually was half God half Demon. As his mother was the queen of Hell. (A/n No offense to Chester's Mom or Dad. My apologies to them.)

Chester's dad fell in love with his mother, the Demon queen.

His father first met her when they were at War.

Demons/Vampires vs Gods/Angels.

They were fighting but their inner heart was captured with each others strength. After the War. King of the Gods sent a written letter to the Queen. The Queen accepted the letter and they formed a bond that the Demons and the Angels will live together with the humans peacefully on Earth.

But the Queen and the King himself will not descend to Earth. And then they made love with each other in pure bliss and happiness. They were really happy with each other. And then was born Chester with half Black and half White wing telling that he was half God half Demon. He was a special case.

Being half God and half Demon is like a CURSE. You need to feed on something to keep you sane. Just like a Vampires. But Vampires need blood and Angels.....they just need Affection from someone. They get their strength from it.

The wilder their affection method the more strength they get.

And kiss is a way of showing affection.

By just having a kiss Chester can keep himself Sane and full fledged Angel.

But kiss is also a way to communicate between Angels.

So he just leaned in. And kissed her gently. He just let all his words flow into her through the kiss.

~Chesters POV~

I leaned in and kissed her gently. Letting all my thoughts flow into her.
Then I broke the kiss and sat at my previous place. In front of her.

She looked shocked at first then confused. And then Tears welled in her eyes.

Way to go Chaz. You made her cry.

That's not what I intended to do!! Shit.

"What happened love?" I asked knowing what she was thinking.

"I'm sorry but I'm not" she said.

"What?"

"I'm sorry coz I didn't know you were born with a curse. And I'm not sorry coz since your born you made Quintilian people happy." She said and smiled.

"I know and I'm sorry coz I made you cry."

"And lied"

"Yeah. Sorry for that too." I made my best puppy dog eyes.

She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Ohhh yayy way to go Chaz!!! Mike thought winking at me.

I saw him and glared at him with a little blush. They were above us as we were going down and they were just behind our capsule.

He just thumbed me up. And Eustass just sat there with a poker face.

Then we both broke the hug And smiled. And that ended our round on ferris wheel.

When we got out of the ferris wheel flashes blinded us.

Shit!! The fans spotted us!

____________________

*crowd boos*

Ahhh I know I know I'm the worst author u ever saw anywhere on the world. I was just too busy with tests n now I have exams so I will take some time to make another update. Sorry for that.

Have a nice day ahead. - Alexius