Another Hectic Day

~ Mia's POV ~

We saw the flashes go off everywhere.
Fans were scattered here and there. All of us got down from the ferris wheel. Chester and others started to sign their stuff they bought. There was an happy aura around them. Some of them were so moved from their presence that they were crying buckets.

I didn't wanna disturb them so I just wandered a little bit away from the crowd of fans. A teenager girl started walking towards me with shyness in her eyes.

"Are y-you R-R-Robert Leonora's D-Daughter?" She asked stuttering.

Awww

"Yes, I m Mia Leonora." I said. Poor girl, she looks so scared. "Can I have your signature?" She asked. I nodded. Then she removed a magazine whit Dad's cover photo. Oohh he looks good in that magazine. I never really bother looking at his photos. Its kinda weird to see his pictures in magazines, even though he is always right in front of me in home. Like right now.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

My eyes widened. My hands covered my open mouth that made a shape of O.

Dad? What's he doing here he should be in Australia!! He immediately saw the girl and the magazine in front of me coz he was behind her. And kept his index finger on his lips while rising his eyebrows, telling me to calm down and sign that magazine for her.

I signed that girls magazine and nodded again. She said "thank you so much" and hugged me. "My name is Zena. I m a big fan of your father and I immediately knew that you are his daughter. Your face is exactly like his. Nice to meet you Mia." She removed her HND for a hand shake. I forwarded my hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you too Zena."

She was grinning constantly but then that grin fell and her eyes widened. "What happened?" I asked confuses.

"Y-y-y-your b-b-b-back" she was now scared as shit and made me scared too to look back. And then she ran away.

I slowly turned to face my back. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as The man with a mask behind me grabbed my waist and picked me up on his shoulders. I started to kick in air but nothing happened. He was too strong.

Then the masked man started laughing and put me down.

"That was fuking hilarious Mia!!! Damn!!!" He was laughing like a mad man.

Waaaiiitt a second. I know this voice and this laugh.

Oh. My. God.

"You" I pointed. "You are gonna die now." I scowled and ran behind him as he started running. He removed his mask while running, it fell down somewhere in between people. We were shoving people aside and running here and there without apologizing.

"BOOO" someone grabbed me again from behind and I jumped a little.

Why the hell is everyone grabbing my waist today and scaring me as shit?

"Oh you too are gonna die now. Be prepared!!!" I said as I recognized another voice and again started running behind the other fella into the crowed.

He was running at some distance but stopped eventually. I was grasping for air like a half dead fish craving for water.

"You know what? I hate you both." I said and walked towards them. I punched them both on their shoulders and smiled. Then I hugged them both.

"I love you too" they both said in unison.