Hide And Seek

Then suddenly came Chester's worried voice "MIAA" We all laughed as he didn't know that I was down stairs. Then Mike got a plan. "Hey guys" he whispered. "Shall we play hide and seek with Chaz?" He had an evil grin on his face. Seeing him We all grinned like him. We all Nodded.
I know Mike is doing this to lighten my and everyone's mood. He is a care taking guy!!

Mike told everyone to hide. We all like a five-year-old kid ran but not making much noise. I went to basement downstairs, I saw Brad hiding under a table that was hided by a big white cloth. Then I saw Phi running towards the big ass curtains. They were big enough to hide a person. But when Joe had nowhere to hide he ran towards Phi. But Phi shoo'ed him. They were looking fuking hilarious. They were like little kids arguing over a cookie. Joe made puppy eyes at first but was shot down by Phi. So he made a weird pained look. But ran for another place to hide. While Joe was finding a place to hide, I saw Mike going to the Music room. Damn he is a smartass. Then I saw Rob going in the Balcony to hide. Crap... He can be a smartass too when he wants to... Instead of being shy. After everyone was settled excluding Joe who was still running towards an empty basement that was just behind the stairs from where Chaz was coming down from. Luckily he didn't get caught right after we started our little 'Game'

I heard Chaz coming... more of running down the flight of stairs. He was still calling out my name worried sick, and here we are having fun with him. "Mike?! Brad?! Phi?! Mia?! where are you guys?" he was shouting. I can here in his voice that he was worried. But he deserves this for not telling me all this when he already knew all the shit. Serves him Right. Hey..... wait... he can use his weird powers to find us right? But he didn't. I wanted to see what he was doing so I slowly came up from the basement. I saw him pacing around the hall.

Oh Lord

Chaz saw Phi... not exactly Phi but his Lovely Ginger Head. Damn it Phi. Cant you just find another place to hide instead of this big fat ass curtain. I sigh loudly but not that audibly so Chaz can hear it. I know what you guys are thinking that how can Chester see his Lovely Ginger head right? Because he was popping his big head out of the curtain to see whats happening.

"Dave?....."

Awkward Silence.....

'Uhh... yeah?" Phi broke the silence.

"May I ask Why the hell are you hiding behind this curtain?" I could see Chaz's face clearly as the Hall was behind the Kitchen. And I was popping my head from below the floor. As the Basement was underground. His eyebrows were raised and a sad expression on his face. His eyes had pearls of tears that was threatening to fall.

"Uhhh..." Please Phi think something good!!!

"Uhh... the thing is that... Uhh.. yeah! I was searching for Mia!"

I Face Palmed myself. Phi you Dumbest of the Dumb. Can't you just..... Ughh

"Yeah I was also searching for her. Did you find her?"

"No. Still searching." Phi smiled half heartedly.

"Okay you do one thing you go that side of the Hall and the other rooms and I will search in the kitchen then go to the other rooms and search with you." Chaz suggested.

"Yeah good idea" He smiled a small smile again for assuring him. He turned towards the other side of the hall.....

"Hey Phi!" Called Chaz. Phi turned again. Fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Where is everyone gone?" Chaz asked.

Oh Shit...

"Uhh... They are... Gone to supermarket to buy stuff."

Oh thank God Phi!!

"Uh... Okay" Then Chaz turned to kitchen and Phi rolled his eyes and covered his mouth with his hands.

"Damn it was close" Phi whispered.

"What was close Dave?"

Oh god his damn ears!!!!

"Nothing Chester.. Its nothing." Phi said. I could feel his nervousness.

Chester turned again . For the third time he turned and faced here.

I saw Phi's expressions. It was too funny that I was about to laugh out Loud . His expressions were pure terrified of Chester's stupid Super Ears aaaaand expression of being relieved. At the same time. He sighed as slowly as he can so Chaz couldn't here. He succeeded.

But Chaz was coming this way to the Kitchen. Shit... I have to run back down to the basement now. But if I will run it will make creaking noises like it did when I got down the stairs. Shit... The hell should I do?!?!??!

__________________________________

Quick small update for the lost time. I know its short..... Please don't kill me guys!

Have a nice day - Alexius