Real Life

~ Chester's POV ~

"We all love You Mia!!"

After I said that I got down my roof in the balcony. I gestured Mia to jump down so I could catch her in my arms. She jumped but I could tell that she is frustrated and confused about her whole life.
After she jumped, I put her in bridal style position, and slowly started to walk into the room as the balcony's door was unlocked. I walked in Mia's room and put her on her real body so her soul can fuse with her fragile sleeping body. I then kissed her fore head. "Mia, I'll check out the guys who are sleeping down in the hall. I'll be back soon" I tucked her under black and white zebra pattern sheets. I gave her a weak smile. She just nodded.

I went to the hall and saw all of them sleeping near the staircase bottom. I sighed loud. I got near Michael, and tried to shook him up from his sleep. "Mike get up, get up man!!" I said aloud. "Chaz what's wrong man? Give me a freakin break n le me sleep for 5 more minutes" he said in a croaky voice and rubbing his eye. "I Said GET UP Michael Kenji Shinoda!!!!" I shouted loudly. VERY Loudly. They all shot up n sat from their sleep. I weakly giggled to myself. They all had a questioning look on their faces.

Fuck!!! I have to explain EVERYTHING to them now. It will take a long-ass time. This is really a pain in the ass.

I explained but they couldn't believe it so I took them to Sozo Ryoku. They were Shocked. I can make a portal to Sozo Ryoku anytime like Doraemon with his 'Dora Gate'. Yeah I know it sounds funny. Then I showed them my wings. "YOU son of a bitch!!! Why didn't you tell us till now?!? I hate you soo much Chaz. You betrayed us" Mike said with a bit of sarcasm showing off his face. "Chazzy Chaz is so awesome, I didn't knew it!!" Phi Phi said grinning like an idiot. "Wow Chester You gave me a shock!!" Brad said little surprised n little shocked expression. "Man I can't believe u kept all this from us" Joe said with a poker face. Rob was shocked that he couldn't say a thing. But yeah he is always a little shy around everyone.

Anyways I have to explain everything to her now coz of that damn Eustass. I was about to tell her little by little so she could start to adjust but what can I do. My damn dad (I don't mean to really insult him). I hate him. I can tell that my father ordered Eustass for all of this shit, just to have me back up in the Heavens.

"Hey guys I m going to check on Mia" I said to them. They were discussing what happened just now. So when I started talking all of them turned their faces to me. "Guys please, I'll answer all of your questions later but first comes Mia." I gave them a "please?" Expression. Watching my face they all shook their face up n then down to give me their permission. They are the best thing happening to me in my whole life. They are my best friends. Forever.

I started to walk up the stairs but saw that I was half naked. My shirt was torn because of my wings. First I got to my room n changed my shirt from white one to gray colored one with black n blue stripes. I then closed the door of my closet. Walked out of the room n locked it. I then ran towards Mia's room. I opened the door. "Mia...... MIA!?!?!" I can't find her where is she?

~ Mia's POV ~

Chester left the room. I was shocked that my life was literally a lie. How could my family keep this big secret from me? I was feeling uncomfortable so I got up slowly n walked towards the door. Until I saw a paper hanging out of the drawer of the shelf that was right beside my bed. I slowly pulled the drawer and miraculously it was open. I took the paper and opened it. It read

Mia its your uncle, Uncle Michael. Chaz told us what happened. He kept that big secret from us too. We were..... No we ARE shocked. I think that you are also thinking this, like how can they keep all this from me. 'They' I mean Chaz n Leo. We all adults has our own problem. So don't worry. We are all confused at some point in our life. And we all move on. We will all be with you forever Mia. Don't worry. We are downstairs in hall if you wanna talk to us.

I crumbled the letter and put the letter back in the drawer. What he was telling was true. And yeah I will also move on. I slowly crept to the stairs. My whole body felt numb but Slowly I got downstairs to where Mike and Others were. They were all like little kids shouting at each other and laughing. I hesitated at first but anyways I tried to clear my throat to tell that I m here in the hall.

"Hey Mia! How are you feeling now?" Phi asked. "I am fine. But my body is feeling little numb." I said. "Then you are not fine Mia. Come sit here on the sofa with us" Mike said and smiled.
"Yeah yeah come with us" all of them invited me.

I walked to the sofa. There were two sofas in L shape. I sat beside Brad. He squatted a little so I can sit beside him. On the other sofa were Mike, Rob and Phi. And in our sofa were Brad, Joe and me. I didn't see Chester in the hall so I asked them where he was. "Where is Chaz?" "Uhh.. He is upstairs" Rob said from the opposite Sofa smiling. "Thanks Rob" I smiled at him. He then smiled back. I don't know but I always thought that Rob was a very shy person. Mike, Phi and Rob started talking about Halo. They were arguing about how Mike always wins and Rob always loses as he has not that much experience as Mike.

_______________________________________

I M REALLY VERRYYY SORRY GUYS PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! 🙇🙏🙏 I have my upss and downs of my life and school. I m really very sorry. I know that I didn't update in ages. And I thought that u guys don't like this book. I'll try to update as soon as possible guys in this month u guys will have ur update!! I m saying sorry again.

Have a nice day ahead guys - Alexius