In The End

Michael and Mia both got up the basement stairs quietly. They both had a smirk on their faces.

~ Chester's P.O.V. ~

Phoenix suddenly dashed behind me and blinded my eyes, blocking my vision. I was confused. Why will Dave blind me? Why was Mike laughing so loudly? Where is Mia? There are too many questions in my head right now. If she was to be kidnapped by some one? If she was beat by some drunkard? My head became a mess.

Dave, Mike and I was walking to God knows where, but by the map that was in my head and of course because its my house I knew by the steps that where was I, I mean we. I think that... no I know that we were in the Hall of my house. But Dave was still closing my eyes. I heard more and more footsteps coming toward me and Dave.

I remained silent, thinking - again- what will happen.

But I just can't stop thinking about Mia. She is fragile, if someone touches her she will definitely break. She is insecure after what happened. And I didn't had the chance to tell her about everything.

"I don't know how I got this way and never be alright."

True. These lines define the situation I am in Right Now.

Then I heard someone go to the Kitchen.

What the hell are these guys thinking. I'm so confused right now.
____________________

Mike and Mia both got up to the Kitchen from narrow spaces of the stairs. It was cramped down with two persons because it was meant to be for one person to go.

Mike nodded and Mia too nodded. They both got to the kitchen. When they got upstairs, they ran into the kitchen. Mia thought that Mike's idea was very childish. But she continued to jog towards the kitchen.

Dave who was in the hall with other six guys whispered to Chester.

Dave told "Chaz, now I'm gonna leave my hand. And YOU have to swear on Mia's name that you will not open your eyes? I am very serious here. Please understand Chester."

____________________

~ Chester's POV ~

Dave told me "Chaz, now I'm gonna leave my hand. And YOU have to swear on Mia's name that you will not open your eyes? I am very serious here. Please understand Chester."

I thought for a second but agreed with Dave. I nodded and then I told " I swear on Mia's name that I will not open my eyes"

I'm so sick of the tension that Mia is giving me right now!

I just can't......

BAM!!!
.

.

.

.

.
____________________

All of them were laughing hysterically excluding Chester. All of them were clinging to their stomachs, laughing their asses off. Poor Chester who had a sudden surprise was dumbfounded at what happened. Chester was just standing their letting in what just happened.

____________________

~ Chester's POV ~

What the Fuck?!?! Really?

____________________

~ Mia's POV ~

That was really hilarious. Oh my god. Uncle Mike is the best. I was laughing like a maniac clinging to my stomach.

"Mission Accomplished" Uncle Mike said rubbing his hands and with an evil grin.

We were laughing while our Chazzy Chaz was standing there with a Chocolate Cake piece in his face. Uncle Mike told that cake was for me but this plan was too awesome for that cake rather than it to be in my stomach.

Poor Chaz. That's what he get for not telling me a thing. Serves him right.
Now, our laughter died down. All were laughing a little too loud. Omg Chazzy's neighbor will be going to complain for sure.
____________________

~ Chester's POV ~

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by that cake piece. I cleaned off my face with my T-shirt that I just removed from my body, revealing all my tattoos. I felt cold air hit my abdomen. I shivered a bit from that cold direct contact of air.

"Really Guys?" I asked no one in particular after I saw their laughter died down.

"Yup" said Phoenix with an evil smirk. Well, all were evil-ly smirking at me not just Phoenix.

"But why?" I asked.

"You deserve it after hiding all that from Mia and Us. You know Mia was so sad till now? Look she is happy and laughing now!" Mike said.

"Aww thank you Uncle Mike" Mia said smiling. "And yeah you deserved that cake Chester." Mia continued with the evil smirk that all of them were giving me. Its creeps me out.

"I said that I am sorry Mia. I told you I was about to tell you everything." I said with a puppy face that can never be refused. "I am really sorry Mia. I apologize." I said.

"Apology accepted" Mia said with a smile and arms open. I threw the dirty shirt that was in my hand, on the floor and quickly ran to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Thank you Mia for forgiving me. Thank you so much."

I felt her warm body touch my cold bare one. It felt so good to be with her. I will never ever keep a secret from her. But I have to. There are things that I can't tell you now. Just for a little bit hang in there Mia. Just a little bit more.

______________________________

Ugh short? I know I m sorry for that. But here is an new update for u guys.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the 700 views guys. I really am happy. I didn't knew it will have 700 views. I thought that it will have like just 100 views. I will continue to write for u guys

Have a nice day - Alexius