Nobody's Listening (Part 1)

I felt her warm body touch my cold bare one. It felt so good to be with her. I will never ever keep a secret from her. But I have to. There are things that I can't tell you now. Just for a little bit hang in there Mia. Just a little bit more.

~ The Next Day ~

Mia's POV

"Wake up sweetie its morning!!"
Chester shouts from outside my room. Yes with unbearably hard knocks.
"Go away Bennington." I shout and cuddle myself more in the comfy bed and blankets. "I m coming in" "Ughh Go away Chazzy Chaz" I threw a pillow at him so that it will hit his face but it was a slow shot and he caught it in his hands.

"Nice Throw!" Said Chaz and then he threw back the pillow. I was safe as I covered my head with the softy blanket. "Haha safe" I said. But when I finished saying my 'safe' I became unsafe as he pulled me up with the huge ass (but softy) blankets on his shoulders. I started to kick in the air and punch him on his back. Nothing worked. He is too strong for someone who is 40. Damn him. "Put mwee down Chezee" I said in a childish voice.

"Jeez don't punch. Your punches Tickle" he said while chuckling. Shit I am a weakling. Embarrassed I hid my face with my palms and limped down. As if I was dead. He walked down the stairs with me on his shoulders. When we reached down the ground floor I heard some 'awees'

"Chaz, whatcha doing?" Mike giggled.

"Dude, she won't get up from her bed and this is the result. She was like a bear glued to honey" Chester replied laughing.

"What the Fuck? A bear?!?!" I jumped from his shoulder.

Shit.

He became unbalanced and was about to fall because of me. But suddenly I heard a screech from a chair and like a Hero (he IS my hero) Michael Kenji Shinoda saved us from falling. Well not us, but me. He caught me in his arms but Chester fell flat on his ass.

"Owwwww that freakin hurts." He whined.

"Damn. Sorry Chaz, Mia was my first priority to save. And yeah you are a hard one to crack. I know your ass is fine." Mike said.

"Ugh it hurts but as you said my ass is fine. How is Mia?" He asked.

"I m fine. But God... how did you catch me with these huge ass blankets Mike?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"I don't know man, Adrenaline? Yeah I think it helped me rush from dining hall to here. And I caught you."

"Weird" Chester and I said at the same time. Chester got up and Mike put me down from his arms.

"Thanks Mike" I said and blushed. Hiding my face with the blankets.

"Your welcome, honey." I blushed again Hard! I think I m not yet ready to live with my idols yet.

"Well someone's embarrassed" I heard Phi from dining hall. I pulled the blankets down and saw everyone laughing at me.

Damn...This is gonna be difficult.

Mike got to the dining table and began to eat his cereal. While Chester got to the Kitchen and pulled out a bowl from one of the cupboards.
"Cornflakes?" He asked.

"Yup" I replied and walked to the kitchen leaving the blankets on the sofa while coming. Chester pulled out the Cornflakes and I walked to the Fridge. I ducked down to see where the Milk was. I pulled out the milk bottle, closed the door and gave it to Chester. He poured the milk in the bowl and gave it to me.

"Thanks Chaz" I said. "Your welcome Love" Chester smirked. I walked to the dining table and sat with others. Others I meant Mike, Chester and Brad.