Loved;

~~~~~~

It was worth a try. Alois wasn't much for online dating, but he knew that he could easily get Ciel interested by just talking.

You see, Alois is good with words. He's very smart, very articulate. He has a way with them. Alois could easily talk someone into getting whatever. It's one of his aspiring qualities.

Alois' name wasn't always Alois. His name was Jim Macken. He didn't
necessary like it. Maybe he'd like it more if he knew who his parents, who gave him the name, were.

He and his brother were kidnapped when they were very young. Luka was just a baby. Jim was around 5.

Thankfully, nothing bad happened to the boys while in their captivity, but he doesn't remember much of that.

After they were let go, Jim tried his hardest to take care of him and his brother. Sometimes that resulted to thieving. He wasn't proud of it, but he had to keep himself and his brother alive.

As expected, the boys ended up in the system after being discovered. That was the darkest point of Jim's life. Some families were nice, some were strict, hell, some of them weren't even families, some just didn't care, and some were downright cruel, but the worst ones were the ones that were purely sick.

Nobody wanted to keep them, really. Everybody they ended up with eventually gave them up for the next family, until one day. There was this one man. He told them about how his wife died, and how he was never able to have children of his own. Both boys took a liking to him.

Jim soon took the role of Alois Trancy. Trancy was the last name of their new father. Jim was his real name, but his middle name was Alois, thus Alois Trancy. His brother, however, objected, and didn't take the name.

I don't really want to get into it, but let's just say that the man wasn't as fatherly and nice as he seemed. He was what we call sick. He treated Alois as a "play thing". That really screwed with Alois' head. Alois didn't tell anyone, because, well, he was ashamed.

He stayed silent. He told not a soul. Little Luka, if he'd known, the poor kid would've been scarred.

Eventually, Alois got a call at school about the passing of his "Dad.". This didn't upset Alois, quite the opposite, actually. He felt relieved. Never would he have to face that old geezer again. He'd be able to know his little brother wouldn't have to ever go through anything he, himself had to.

Alois, by now being 17, almost 18, years of age, inherited all of his "father's" assets; His house, car, business, and money. Alois sold the house and now lived just he and his brother.

He's now "loved" for his beauty, for his blonde locks, his baby blue eyes, the cowlick that separated his hair perfectly, his tall, toned figure. He's a fairly popular kid. He has tons of friends at school. He always had nice clothes. He had a nice car.

The kid had everything. Still, he felt as if he had nothing at the same time. Nobody actually loved him. His brother loved him, of course, but not in that way. Alois wanted someone to love him. He wanted someone to fall in love with him.

He's had many boyfriends (and girlfriends), but he's never stuck with any of them. None of them had a genuine feeling for him. They all either liked the way he looked, or liked his financial situation. That's the problem. Nobody will ever love him.

(A/N:) So here's the backstory for Alois. Sad, right? Sorry. Please like, vote, and comment! Feel free to follow me. Thank you!!~