What could go wrong?

****CIEL'S POV****

"Ciel, it's only been like two wee-" Elizabeth started, before getting interrupted by her older cousin. "Okay. Can you just leave? You're not making anything better with your little optimistic outlook on the situation. You're not helping. You're annoying me. Now, please. Shut up, Elizabeth!".

The smaller blonde girl was hurt. She was just trying to help. Although she was small, tiny, and looked very fragile, she didn't shed not one tear. She puffed out her cheeks, and pursed her lips before continuing.

"Listen, Ciel. I'm not making any thing better? As if you are! You're not going to accomplish anything if all you're going to do is mope around feeling sorry for yourself!". "Elizabeth-". "Ciel, I'm talking!". Ciel instantly shut up.

He's never seen Elisabeth like this. She was always so... Childlike? Meek? Seeing her like this was kind of a bullet in the back of the head. "Yeah, she's right. I'm not going to get anything accomplished if all I do is whine about it." He thought.

"Ciel? Ciel~~~~~ CIEL!" He was snapped out of his daze. "Wha-". "Do I have to repeat it? I said... Get your ass up and do something about it!". He froze. Elizabeth... Cursed? Was he dreaming. "NOW!" She added, and Ciel scrambled to go get his phone.

****ALOIS' POV****

It's officially been two weeks since he's last talked to Ciel. He should be over this by now- he isn't. Alois couldn't stop thinking about it. It angered him. It saddened him. It caused so much anxiety. All of these emotions were just building up, and soon they're destined to explode.

He has to get over Ciel. Who cares about that stupid boy anyway? "I do. I care about that stupid boy." He thought.

"-and anyway, yeah. That's how I ended up inheriting all of my Father's money.. Haha.".

Alois was instantly snapped out of his daze and suddenly met the brown eyes of a really pretty, dirty blonde girl, in the middle of what seemed like a excruciatingly painful and long story.

"We're you even listening?" She said, sounding really offended.

"I- uh... God, I'm sorry. I've just been really stressed here lately, and-" he started. "No, it's fine. I'll just say it again. It's really no problem. Haha." The girl started again. This was going to be a long day.

****CIEL'S POV****

"Lizzie, what would I say? What if he hates me?" Ciel exaggerated the sentence, obviously worried. "Just say what you're thinking right now. I'm sure he'll understand.". Ciel sighed. "Okay. That's fine. I'll just say, 'Hey Alois. I know that you didn't want me to know you're actual name, and I decided to be a douche, and take advantage of the situation in which your brother had your phone. Forgive me?' Yeah. That'll sound great.".

He rolled his eyes. "Don't you give me that sass, mister! I haven't seen you happy in a long time. Ever since you started texting that kid, you were always smiling and your eyes would light up every time you got a text tone ding. I'm not letting this Alois walk out of your life that quickly. As your older cousin, I forbid it.!".

Ciel mumbled, "I was not always happy.". Lizzy laughed "Whatever you say, Ciel.".

"Just send a little 'hey'. What could go wrong?" Lizzie suggested. "Never say 'What could go wrong?', because then, everything is BOUND to go wrong." He argued back, before doing what she just said.

"Hey."

"Oops, it looks like YourHighness09 's phone has been off/disconnected for a while. We'll deliver your message when they connect again."

Information Unlocked: Lizzie is Cielois Af

(A/N:) I know, I know. I'm horrible. I still haven't given up on this book, and I don't plan to. I have some great ideas for it, so please don't give up on it either. You guys have been so great and supportive. You're also so forgiving about my awkward updates. I'm just trying to balance getting straight A's, learning to drive, finding a job, chores, vocals, art, anime, books, my love life, cosplay, this book, and everything at the same time. Help guys. I'm almost 16, and I can't adult, yet! Anyway, sorry again for the lack of updates. It's just hard sometimes, you know? :)