It's Rude;

*ALOIS' POV*

"Thank you," the Blonde said before walking out of his local electronic store. "I'm so glad I decided to get a new phone," he said to himself, before a smaller voice interrupted.

"Well, you wouldn't have to if you didn't throw the bloody thing down the lou,". Alois chuckled. " Luka, I told you. It fell," he smiled at the younger boy.

"Whatever," Luka said, before jumping in the backseat of the car, while Alois got in the driver's seat.

~~~~

Alois got home and took his new phone out of the bag. "God, that was stupid," he thought. He took the phone out of the packaging. It was a black iPhone 6s. It was safe to say it cost him a pretty penny.

After turning it on, he saw his old phone again. Of course, it wasn't actually his old phone; He wouldn't just take it out of the toilet - ew. He just had everything from his old phone transfered to the new one.

The first thing he did was open kik. Ciel. He missed him. What was Ciel thinking? He felt horrible when he realized that he just stopped talking to him out of nowhere. Alois was thinking about the worst case scenario at this point.

He contemplated on actually texting Ciel for a while. What if Ciel didn't want to talk to him? What if he was mad?

After a while of over analysing everything, Alois sent a simple 'hey'.

~~~~

YourHighness09: Hey.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: so now you want to talk to me?

YourHighness09: I'm really sorry about that, actually.
YourHighness09: Something came up. I didn't have my phone for a while.
YourHighness09: Hope you understand. Lol. 😋

~~~~~

ALOIS' POV

Alois felt bad.

No, scratch that.

Alois felt really bad.

Of course, he couldn't tell Ciel the truth. He wouldn't understand. He'd get mad, and leave.

Alois couldn't handle that right now. He just couldn't. It was too much.

~~~

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: can't say I do
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: you could've at least told me

Yourhighness09: I didn't think you would care.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: I don't
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: but I would have liked to know

YourHighness09: Okay?
YourHighness09: That makes no sense.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: just maybe tell someone next time
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: it's rude

YourHighness09: Noted.😊

~~~

Alois sighed. He should've thought before completely destroying his phone. It was a stupid move, even for him. Now, Ciel was annoyed. He eff'd up.

~~~

(A/N) Ahh. Short update. Not a very good one either. I'm sorry. I'll try and get better at updating. I'm not used to this author thing yet, obviously. Haha. A big thank you to all of you guys reading, voting, and commenting. Just so you know, I read ALL of them, and you guys are just so nice and lovely. Over 7k. Omfhshsjsjsjs.