I know;

***ALOIS' POV***

Alois buttoned up his flannel, and pulled a sweater on over it. Today was the day. Today he was going to meet Ciel Phantomhive, a complete stranger.

It was 6:02. He still had about eight minutes to spare, before he had to leave, so he decided to text Ciel, and make sure that their plans were still on.

YourHighness09: Hey, you ready?

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: as I'll ever be

Alois smiled. The fact that, after everything, Ciel still wanted to see him, was sweet. Ciel was probably such a good person. Ciel. The name made him happy, just by the sound of it. He was about to meet him.

Alois took one last look in the mirror, messed with his hair, and fixed his collar, before grabbing his keys, and walking outside.

He got inside, as excited as he'll ever be. Today will be amazing.

***CIEL'S POV***

Ciel turned to look in his mirror, and sighed. He took off his eyepatch, and thought of how he might look without it. He just looked, and sighed. He hated the damn thing. He looked down at his phone to check the time, and he saw that he had a message from Alois.

YourHighness09: Hey, you ready?

He quickly typed out a little reply, with a smile.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: as I'll ever be

He put his phone down again, and tied his eyepatch back on. He needed to quit feeling insecure. He was about to meet someone who had a genuine interest in him. He said that Ciel was attractive. Eyepatch or not, this kid sounded sweet.

Ciel would admit that he was beyond exited to meet Alois today, and that was, most certainly, something he would not want, or like to admit.

The Park Commons was within a walking distance from his house, so he just decided to go there by foot. Wouldn't hurt.

***ALOIS' POV***

Alois pulled into the commons, and that's when the anxiety struck. Ciel is about to meet him. What if he was lying? What if he would judge him? "Oh, Lord. This isn't good." He thought.

***CIEL'S POV***

Ciel sat on a bench and waited for Alois. It was 6:58, and he would be here any minute. That very thought made him shiver with excitement. He was so happy at the moment.

***ALOIS' POV***

Alois checked the time. 6:59. He took several deep breaths, but his heart was still going a billion miles a minute. He shakily removed the keys out of the keyhole of his car, and got out. He shut the door and locked it. Now or never. He begun walking to the Park.

***CIEL'S POV***

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: hey I'm here. Where r u?

YourHighness09: On my way.

Ciel smiled to himself, and put his phone back into his pocket.

***ALOIS' POV***

Alois stood there, questioning everything. There he was. There was the blue-ish hair that looked just as beautiful, if not more, in person.

Alois couldn't move. This was it. He was about to meet Ciel. The notification on his phone scared him out of his wits, when Ciel's name popped up on the screen.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: where r u?

Alois could not do it. He just couldn't. It was impossible.

That's why he turned around, and walked back to his car.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: I'm on the third bench near the fountain at the entrance.

Alois let a tear fall as he typed the next message.

YourHighness09: I know.

(A/N:) ANGSTTTTT. WE GOT 12K OEDNFJSJDKSKSKDK. THANK YOU SO MUCH. SO, I NOW, OFFICIALLY KNOW WHERE, AND HOW I'M GOING TO END THIS STORY. I have everything planned out til the end. Thanks for all the contagious support, and I love you all.💕