Before I change my mind;

(A/N:) SO, HEY LMAO! This is going to be a fairly short chapter, because I have a certain place I want it to end, so the story flows easier. I promise to update again, but here's what all of my amazing readers have been waiting for. Thanks for the support.<3)

***ALOIS' POV***

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: is this what you do?
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: find random people on the internet, and just forget about them?
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: youre a real jerk you know?

YourHighness09: I'm not a jerk.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: prove it

Alois took a deep breath, and looked at the boy walking across the street.

YourHighness09: I will.

***CIEL'S POV***

Ciel didn't know what to think. Was Alois just going to let him down once again? Just giving him false hope? Most likely. So many thoughts were going through his mind at this point. Before he could get a grip on life, he heard a ding.

YourHighness09: Turn around.

***ALOIS' POV***

Nothing in Alois' life could have ever prepared him for the fear that he was feeling right now, at this very moment in time. Not the abuse, not the system, not anything. He was terrified. This was all happening so quickly, but yet he, all of the sudden, wasn't freaking out as much.

He didn't know why. Maybe, because he wasn't trying to worry about it. Maybe, because he had just given himself a mini pep talk to try and help his situation. You know, something along the lines of "If Ciel doesn't like you, his loss. You're one smoking hot tamale." Or something like that.

"I will." He replied, and this time it was for real. He would.

Alois looked into his car mirror to make sure he looked okay, and his hair wasn't a mess. He took a deep breath, and stepped outside of his car, straightening his jacket, and trying to get his breath back. It seemed as if he was getting his composure back, one second at a time.

He cracked his knuckles; force of habit, and pivoted just about every joint in his body until he felt relaxed enough to start walking to the other side of the park where Ciel was waiting.

He walked slowly, and as he did, the fear and anxiousness came back just as fast as it went away, and he began to think about the negatives again. What if Ciel would just tell him off for wasting his time, and never want to talk to him again? Oh, that would be bad.

He started to bail, but then he noticed that he was standing right behind Ciel. "Oh," he thought, "well, shit.".

He quickly typed Ciel the words 'Turn around.', because he knew if he didn't do it fast, he would doubt himself, and not do it at all.

When Ciel didn't reply, but Alois still got the notification that he saw it, is when the blonde started to worry again, so he once again, typed out a following statement. 'Turn around before I change my mind.'

Ciel saw that too.

Alois took a breath, and looked up. He was staring straight at Ciel Phantomhive, and Ciel Phantomhive was staring right back at him.

(A/N:) WOOOOOO! THAT ANGST THO. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I had a lot fun writing it, and it probably had to be my favorite one ever to write, in this book, although it was really short. Again, thank you for the constant support, for you putting up with my spontaneous 2am updates, and updating fairly slow. You guys are the best readers ever. Love you.:)