I will;

***ALOIS' POV***

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: where r u?

Alois could not do it. He just couldn't. It was impossible.

That's why he turned around, and walked back to his car.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: I'm on the third bench near the fountain at the entrance.

Alois let a tear fall as he typed the next message.

YourHighness09: I know.

***CIEL'S POV***

Ciel stood, dumbfounded, as he looked around in desperate attempts of maybe spotting Alois, but it would prove to no use, because he forgot the fact that he had no clue what the other looked like. A tear fell from his eye. He was sad. Then he was mad. Then sad again. Then a mix. We wiped the tear with his sleeve, as he walked out of the park. This was it. He was done. Done with Alois.

***ALOIS' POV***

Alois watched as Ciel walked quite quickly, right passed him. He was crying. 'I did that,' he thought, 'I made him cry like that.' He almost stood up, and grabbed Ciel by the hand and-

Yeah. That's what he should've done.

With a great feeling of confidence, Alois grabbed Ciel by his sleeve, and pulled the shorter boy around to face him. "Alois?" The other boy choked out. Alois just nodded, with misty eyes "Yeah," a tear fell, "It's me." Alois looked at him. Just, really looked at him; Took it all in. He was frozen, and speechless. In an instant, almost like magic, they both embraced, and gave the tightest hug mankind has ever seen. "I'm sorry," Alois said. "It's okay." Ciel whispered, and just hugged him tighter. They stood like that for a while, hugging, as if they were going to lose each other if they let go for a second.

Yeah. As if. That's what he wished he would've done. If only he had the courage.

YourHighness09: I'm sorry.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: dont ever talk to me again

YourHighness09: Ciel.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: do I have to say it again

YourHighness09: I saw you, Ciel.
YourHighness09: I saw your cute oddly colored hair.
YourHighness09: I saw your amazing eyes.
YourHighness09: Your beautiful smile.
YourHighness09: I saw your over-all gorgeousness.
YourHighness08: I saw someone waiting for me.
YourHighness09: You were waiting for me.
YourHighness09: You've never met me, and yet you still want to see me.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: okay what does this have to do with you ditching me?

YourHighness09: I couldn't do it, Ciel.
YourHighness09: I just can't.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: is this what you do?
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: find random people on the internet, and just forget about them?
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: youre a real jerk you know?

YourHighness09: I'm not a jerk.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: prove it

Alois took a deep breath, and looked at the boy walking across the street.

YourHighness09: I will.