Chapter 8

When I woke up it was around midnight. I carefully stood up. I had to get out of Sam's room. I jiggled the door knob. Locked in. I huffed out a bunch of air. I placed my back against the door and slowly slide down. I was about to start crying when I looked up to see that from where I was, it was totally obvious that nobody was in Sam's bed.

I picked up the bat that Sam kept by his door and walked over to his bed. I quickly pulled the covers off and saw that I was correct. It was just a bunch of pillows and blankets arranged to look like it was a sleeping human. I wrinkled my nose. I went back to the door and flipped on the light switch.

"Fucker." I muttered to myself as I walked across the green carpeted floor. I looked over to the wooden walls and saw that his keys had been taken off their hook. I sighed, frustrated and plopped down on his bed.

After about ten minutes there was a soft knock on his door. I got up and softly knocked back. "What the hell? Who's in there? Sam told me he was going to be gone." I heard Anna cussing. I pounded on the door. "LET ME OUT ANNA!" I cried. "Hang on I will be right back, Dad has the keys." Anna said. I could practically hear her rolling her eyes.

And five minutes later I was freed of Sam's room. "Why the hell were you even in there?" My dad asked. I looked at him.

"Triplets, Twins, who is who, what is what?"

My dad dropped his eyes to the ground. "FUCK! DON'T TELL ME HE'S RIGHT!" I cried. Anna looked at me. "Anna go to your room." My dad said. Anna started to walk away, slowly. She kept turning back to look at us. I watched her walk away until she had turned the corner at the end of the hall.

"When Sam gets home we are having a discussion." My dad whispered. I bit my lip. "Wake up Jake." I nodded and started walking towards Jake's room. My head started to spin. When I got there, I opened the door and automatically turned on the lights. Jake was already awake. He was sitting up when I turned on the lights.

"So which one of isn't the twin?"

I walked over to him and sat down. He wrapped me in a hug. "Sam has to be kidding right?" I asked, tears running down my face. I felt Jake shrug. "He could be lying, but I don't know." I felt myself falling backwards and that's when I realized that Jake was lying down.

"He's supposed to be home soon." I whispered looking at the clock. It was almost one already.

______________________________________

It wasn't until two that Sam got home. I was about to fall asleep in Jake's bed when he started flicking his lights on and off, waking me up. "He's home." Jake whispered, as I sat up. I shivered and wrapped one of his blankets around me. "Are you sure that we can't pretend to be asleep?" I asked, finally realizing that I didn't actually want to find out the truth.

Jake smiled at me. "If we are related, and we all have the same birth year and day, something is off." I mused, thinking about how fucked up everything was. A knock on Jake's door made me realize that there was no getting out of what was about to be revealed. When the door opened, Sam was standing there with a smile on his face.

"And I'm guessing you both know that you're wanted and why you're wanted."

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay sorry for this short chapter! I have been working on updates lately and I just want to get everything out as soon as I can. Get ready for the big reveal!!! What do you think the family secret is???