Chapter 3

I look around for Tamaki but he's no where to be found. I see a group of girls all laughing and giggling about something. I'll ask them if they know where Tamaki is.

I walk up to them and nervously fiddle with my fingers. "Excuse me" I say blushing a little.

The girls all snap their heads at me so quickly that I almost fell. "Yes..." One of the girls say slowly.

"Do any of you perhaps know where Tamaki is?..... I need to speak to him" I say blushing a lot now.....I hate this.

"Oh yes!! He's in the third music room!" All of them shout squealing........What?

"Thank you" I say bowing slightly to them.

I run straight to the third music room. As I look up at the large doors I begin to feel intimidated. But I did promise him. Sort of.

Gathering my courage I knock on the door and wait. No noise can be heard from the other side. I sigh and twist the door knob. The door swings open and a bright light blinds me. I walk in and instantly smell the sweet smell of roses.

I shut my eyes and take in the beautiful aroma of the flowers. Beautiful..... But as I look to the ground my happiness faded. What's left on the ground is yet another broken flower. Petals litter the ground and as a breeze of air comes through and creates a whirlwind of petals.

I look up and a group of seven good looking people fill my vision. Tamaki and Kyoya apart of the group.

I immediately blush and look down.

"Ahhh... Kiara, was it?" Tamaki asks me and instantly two of the people in the group that look to be twins burst out laughing saying things like

"KIARA!! That's such a girly name for a BOY!!! Ahahaha!!" A brown haired person then whacks them on the head.

"Usa-chan thinks that's a cute name for a boy!" A short blonde person says. To which a giant hums.

"I came here to teach you like you asked" I say to Tamaki. My blush has faded and gone now.

" AHA! You see, shady twins this is all apart of MY plan!" Tamaki yells with joy. The twins just stare at him blankly.

"You'll have to come back after school Mr. Areptus." Kyoya says blankly. "We're having a club meeting currently"

"Ok. I'll come back" I say and turn to leave. "See you then Tamaki"

3rd POV

The host club stares at the door that Kiara just left through. They all think it but no one says it.

He was so blank.... Like he didn't have emotions. Even when he was blushing.

"Ok! Back to planning!" Tamaki tells and twirls around covered in sparkles.

Every one thinks this of our Kiara. They believe she's boring, mean and heartless..... But they can't help but like the way she goes unwavering. Like she doesn't have a care in the world. Which is almost true, not a single f$$$ is given from her most of the time......

But the comments always get to her.....

Back to Kiara!