Chapter 19

I make my way to school, intently listening to the sounds around me. The whispers of the trees, the rustling of the leaves and the crunches of the gravel beneath my feat all put my mind at ease.

I have a bad feeling about today though.

Quickly making my way to the gates of the school I gaze around in..... Anticipation? Dread?

Trying to sought out what's making me feel so uneasy. Seeing nothing in sight I sigh and make my way around the school, quickly adventuring through the new classes and discovering nothing exciting...at all.

Classes come and pass very quickly and I find my self being seeped with a deeper feeling of dread as the day wears on.

Finally, my last activity of the day comes around. Club time.

I make my way over to Tamaki and Kyoya and give them a quick greeting. The former of the two squealing at me.

We all walk to the club room and get out costumes, they were all very beautiful Kimonos. They look difficult to put on....

I sigh dejectedly and sit down in wait for Haruhi, she'll have to help me.

"Kiara, my daughter! What are you doing? You have to get changed!" Tamaki yells and tries to pick up my slack body.

"I can't put on a Kimono by myself, remember what happened with the toga?" I mumble out embarrassedly, Tamaki is seemingly struck with an idea as he gasps.

"Why doesn't your daddy help you out!?" He yells excitedly and tries to usher me to the dressing room.

"Hng" A deep voice grunts out and I feel myself being lifted up and away from Tamaki. I glance back to see Mori holding me up like a kid aiming a blank stare at Tamaki.

"Uh-umm? M-Mori?" Tamaki stutters out in confusion. Mori just continues to stare at him and I slowly start to understand.

"Pervert" I say and Mori nods. I smile as arrows are pierced through Tamaki.

"I'm no pERVERT!!" Tamaki spasms out and falls to the floor.

"Senpai?" A feminine voice sounds from the door way and we all turn around to see Haruhi standing there with the twins in tow.

"My beautiful Haruhi!" Tamaki yells and runs towards Haruhi, ready to tackle her into a hug but she dodges before he gets her.

"Can you all get changed? The ladies are to arrive in a few minutes." The calm voice of Kyoya floated around for the room for a few seconds before everyone started rushing around getting their costumes and going to the changing rooms.

"Kiara, come in here" Haruhi says walking into the last changing curtain and setting down her Kimono. "I need you to tie mine, if that's alright."

"Yeah that's fine, I'll need help too" I say and walk in after her, closing the curtain behind me. The changing rooms are rather spacious, which is odd.

I quickly undress and hold up the Kimono in challenge. "So how do I...."

I glance up to see Haruhi already in her Kimono and holding the band up, needing me to tie it.

I tie it for her quickly yet properly and step back, admiring how the Kimono looks on her.

"So, how do I put this on?" I ask and hold the Kimono up to my body.

We eventually get me into the Kimono properly and walk outside to join the other boys.

"Hoho?" Hikaru chuckles out as he sees us two. "How handsome"