Chapter 15

"Mum! I'm home!!" I yell to her with a small, hurt smile resting upon my face.

I guess it's not Tamaki's fault, he's to dumb to realise. But it still hurts......

"Ohh good honey!" A happy voice yells back to me "I made a strawberry cake! It's on the kitchen table!"

I bolt into the kitchen and find a very happy mother of mine munching on a piece of cake. Passing me a cake she says "Want to guess what happened today?"

"You made the best cake ever" I say with the fork in my mouth and stars sparkling around me.

"Yes yes. I did do that too but that's not what I'm so happy about." Mum says with a closed eye smile. "Me and David went into court today for our divorce and it got approved! My last name is now my maidens name..... You don't have to change your last name if you don't want to...." She trailed off with her smile dimming.

"What's your maidens name..." I ask with a sweat drop while rubbing my neck.

"OH! That's right, I've never told you! It's actually Amor. It means love in Spanish... I think my great great great grandfather was Spanish or something." Mum says with a happy smile.

"I would love to have your last name mum!" I yell and wash my plate that had my cake on it.

"Good.. Hehe.... 'Cos I already changed it.." She trails off with a nervous chuckle.

"HAHAHA! Why'd you even ASK!?!?" I burst out with a huge smile, completely forgetting how I was upset before.

" I HAD FAITH IN MY DAUGHTER!" Mum screams out while running to our new walk in closet (It used to be Davids office).

"Huh." I sigh out sadly. The reason we even got this house was because it was Mums before they got married and its in her name. The house seems empty without Davids things here.....

Time skip!!

I walk to school in my uniform with a smirk adorning my face. I spot Haruhi and the twins and decide to greet them.

"Hi guys" I say with a slight glare.

"Hi Kiara-senpai! How are you!?" The twins yell and creep up to me.

"I'm fine. My mum told me that there's a physical examination today and got me a private room, she apparently found out what club I was in" I curse Kyoya out in my mind, mum freaked out when she found out what I have to do but eventually got over it.

"Oh, well we had a plan...... I guess we don't need to help you now though...." The twins trail off and scratch their neck awkwardly.

"Oh? Well, just make sure Haruhi doesn't get found out" I tell them with a glare that chills to bone. Hurriedly nodding they scampered off.

I go into the room where the physical examination is to be held.

"Oh! Mr Amor. You're early, please follow me to the special boys clinic" A blonde nurse come up to me and smiles at me.

"Thank you" I say and smirk at her..... It's become a habit.

The nurse hurries off with me trailing behind her. Obviously flustered the nurse tells me that I just have to go sit on the seat and wait for my doctor to measure me.

So I wait.... Unfortunately waiting leads to boredom.... Which then leads to thinking... And I'm thinking a lot right now.

I know Tamaki didn't mean what he said. I don't think he thinks that I'm emotionless..... I know him, he would never mean anything that's hurtful on purpose. Maybe he meant it and it just came out naturally.... A nagging voice in the back of my head whispers.