Chapter 5

When I got home I avoid Mum and Dad like they had the flu. I quickly washed my clothes and had a shower and got changed.

I hung up my clothes so when the dried they were straight. And I went to bed.

3rd POV

When Kiara walked into the school gates she got quiet a lot of stares, blushes and glares aimed at her.

Groups of blushing girls whispered about how much he's changed. All because he started hanging out with the host club.
Some girls saying how cute he looked smiling and some whispering how hot his new appearance is.

And an oblivious Kiara added fuel to the fire when he winked at the bunch of girls talking to him and smirked at them all.

He's such a bad boy now Everyone though.

I want to be cool like him! The unpopular kids thought.

Good job Kyoya thought.

Back to Kiara!!

I was swaggering around talking to all of the sweet girls. Until the bell rang. Talking to girls is a lot more fun that I thought it would be!

I jogged to class and entered. Class pass normally. I did my usual work but when I finished writing down necessary notes I started making paper airplanes and throwing them around the room. I made sure the classroom saw me do it but not the teacher. All for the sake of an act.

Girls squealed at my behaviour change and boys huffed at me.

Time skip!

The lunch bell rang and I bolted out of the room. Ignoring the teachers yells to slow down... Bad boy 24/7 ......

No ones around now so I can stop acting though.

The first room I enter is a mysteriously dark room. I look for the light switch and turn it on but instantly turn it off when I hear a scream.
"Sorry" I say bluntly but blush "What room is this?"

"The black magic club room" A spooky voice says. A man walks up to me holding a candle in one hand and a cat on the other.

"I like your cat" I say blushing at it. I love animals....

"Thank you" The spooky voiced man says and I swear I see the cat blush."You can have one if you join my club"

"Sorry but I'm already in a club" I say unapologetically but still blushing "But can I look around this room?"

"Yes. Maybe it will help you with coming to the dark side" He says spookily while handing me a candle.

I speed my way around the room and find that the room has an excessive amount of black.

"Thank you... Umm what's your name?" I ask him unsure.

"You can call me Nekozawa" he say creepily.....

"Wait, aren't you that guy with a cloak that sits in the back of the room?" I say with realisation.

"Yes that would be me" He says

"Well I hope to talk to you again" I say monotonously.

I run out of the room and into the nine other rooms. They were all boring rooms and had nothing worth noting in them.