Chapter 6

I rush into the house and frantically look around.
"Mum!! Dad!! Are you both alright!?!?" I yell. Whenever it comes to those who are close to me I tend to be over protective.

"*Cough* Yeah honey... We're both fine!" Mum yells back to me with a slight wheeze to her voice.

"Where are you guys!?" I yell to her still quite worried.

"In our room honey!!" Dad pipes in.

"Okay..... I think I'm going to go for a walk with boss!" I yell at them.

"Be safe love!" Mum yells still slightly wheezing.

I run into my room and change into black pants and a green tank top. I wrap my chest so I can run freely.

I quickly put my uniform in the wash and put on my running shoes.

"Boss!! Come here boy!" I yell to my large dog. He comes bounding around the corner with his black ears flapping. I quickly put on his lead and go outside.

I bolt with boss beside me, not wanting to be in the house or surrounding area any longer.

I run to the park a few blocks over passing people also walking their dogs or playing with their kids. This is a truly beautiful neighbourhood.

I let boss off of his lead to go and play with the other dogs in the dog park next to here. He's a big friendly dog so he wouldn't attack another dog.

I take time to stretch my muscles properly and jump on top of the monkey bars. I flip myself upside down and hang off of a bar by my legs. I start doing sit ups all the way to the top.

Whenever I'm upset or worried I usually workout at home and run around the house but since that's not an option I came here.

I do as many sit ups that's physically possible and jump down off of the bars. My core feels wobbly but I jump onto the ground and do push ups until I collapse.

I slowly push myself up off of the ground with aching arms and start to do leg exercises like jumping up and down a platform with stuck together feet.
I run, jump, hop and lunge until it feels like I'm going to collapse all together.

With sweat running down my body I do warming down stretches and runs.

I grab boss and slowly jog back home. The sun's down now and it appears to be about 8 o'clock.

When I make it home I wash my self in a cold shower and hand up my clothes to dry. I go to bed not uttering a single word to my parents.

Morning time!

I wake up and get changed into my uniform. I put in my earrings and a bracelet cuff that I found in my wardrobe.

I go into the kitchen and make me two banana toasts. My parents haven't woken up it seems. The cars are still in the driveway so I guess dads staying home again. I pet bosses head and give him some food.

I walk out of the front door and yell a quick good bye to mum and dad.

I run to the school gates but stop when I get there and put on my faux attitude once again. I see girls blushing while looking my way. Boys give me a nod when I pass them.

I have about 30 minutes before class starts and I could probably fit in 10 classes. I swagger my way towards an empty corridor and immediately stop swaggering.

I explore nine rooms quickly as they were all empty. I enter the last room and look around...... What an odd and dusty room.

In a way it reminds me of my parents school. It doesn't have naked ladies but the art style is very similar. How odd.