Chapter 21

After the whole Renge situation wrapped up everything went back to normal....

Okay, not completely normal. Tamaki has been tiptoeing around me like a fairy after the incident. As though he would break me if he said the wrong thing.

I don't understand why he's treating me like a glass ball at the edge of a table but I want him to stop. To stop treating me like a princess who needs things to be done for her.

"TAMAKI WILL YOU STOP!" I yell as Tamaki tries to have a look at my grazes. "I'M FINE! I'VE BEEN HURT WORSE, STOP TREATING ME LIKE A KID!"

"Oh, I knew it was only a matter of time until she blew." Hikaru whispered from behind us to Kaoru and Haruhi.

"He's been treating her like a baby." Kaoru muttered while snickering. "Which is the furthest from the truth, she's tougher than most of us."

Tamaki was jolted by my sudden yell and looked at me like a puppy that just got kicked.

"B-but I....." Tamaki started but wasn't quite able to finish.

"I know you just want to make sure I'm okay, and I'm thankful, truly, but can you..... not? I don't mean to be harsh but I don't need your help." I say, trying to reason with Tamaki without being too mean.

"I- I'm sooorryyy!" Tamaki bawls out and hugs Kiara tightly. "I- I just felt really bad for doing t- this to yooou"

Tamaki sniffs multiple times as I pat his back reassuringly.

"I already said that I forgive you" I said as sighed.

"I- I was so fixated on H- H Haruhi that I completely for- forgot about you" Tamaki cries guiltily and I roll my eyes and smack his head gently.

"It's because I have a different relationship with you than Haruhi. When I think of our relationship I think of a brother and sister." I lean in to whisper to him so no one else could hear. "And when I think of you're relationship with Haruhi I think of a Mother and Father."

Tamaki bats an eye and suddenly turns serious. "What do you mean?"

"What I just said, you have a crush on her and I understand that." I snicker and lean away as Tamaki blushes lightly.

"I do not!" Tamaki screeches and shakes my shoulders.

"Do too~" I say breathily and laugh as Tamaki get even redder.

"Shut up!!" Tamaki says covering his ears as he bolts from me.

I sigh and grab my bag, getting ready to leave. "Are you leaving? We still have a meeting." Haruhi says as she notices me walking towards the door.

"Oh yeah. I have a date." I say and rub the back of my head abashedly. Embarrassed that I forgot to mention it. Mum had bought me a phone as a gift over the whole divorce thing and I had called the Mc Donald's girl.

She was actually very surprised that I even made it back to her and said that she would like to meet me on a date. Which isn't very safe, luckily I'm actually a good person. If it had been anyone else maybe she wouldn't be so lucky. I'd have to tell her to be more careful about boys.

"WHAT?" Everyone, excluding Mori and Kyoya, yelled in surprise. "My daughter is going to leave me!" Added Tamaki as he sunk to the floor in defeat.

".... Bye everyone." I smile and wave to them as I leave and slam the door behind me.

~

"Hey Ayame~ How are you?" I say sweetly as I walked up to her in the middle of the town square. Her hair was falling down her back in perfect, beautiful waves and her light pink dress swayed slightly luckily she had a cardigan around her shoulders as it felt as though it would get chilly later. She truely seemed to be such a nice girl.