Chapter 16

Gasping I look to Tamaki in shock, ready to scream like a banshee at him I open my mouth but a weird aura fills the room as the rest of the club enters the room.

"What are you guys doing?" I say alarmed but my cries of despair are ignored as they spin of into a veil of hero like dialogue. "Excuse me....EXCUSE ME!!!" I yell while helping up the Doc, accidentally interrupting their Hero thing going on, "But what are you doing kicking down the Doc like that??"

"My INNOCENT LITTLE KIARA! You are mistaken! This man is no Doctor but non other than a molester! A perverted pedophile!" Tamaki yells in my face and hugs me whispering about how innocent I am.

"He's not a pervert.... He's only a doctor.... and he's looking for his daughter" I tell him while the rest of the boys stare at me up and down.

"She's got better muscle mass than us" The twins whisper to each other. "What a butch lady..."

I look at them smugly and get ready to retort but I feel a warm material cover me. Looking to Tamaki in surprise I see that he's slightly blushing but looking towards Dr. Yabu. As I look towards the roof I feel happiness swell within me. He does care about me after all.

3rd POV!!

As Kiara zones out the rest of the cast figure out about the story behind Dr Yabu and of course Tamaki gets him a Limo for him immediately. Against Haruhi's protests because she obviously knows that Kiara got a taxi for him.

Leaving happily and ten dollars richer Dr Yabu says thank you to everyone. Snapping out of her trance Kiara looks around and asks "Where did Dr Yabu go?"

"Did you not hear anything we were just saying?" Everyone asks disbelievingly with a sweat drop forming on their forehead to which Kiara shakes her head at.

"Tamaki got a Limo for him and he just left" Haruhi fills her in....

Putting the puzzle together Kiara slowly lifts her head to the curtain and whispers something that will remain a mystery to everyone but us. "That bastard took my ten dollars for nothing....."

Timeskip and Back to KIARA!!!

After the eventful day I asked Tamaki if I could stay at his house. My mum sent a message to the office saying that she won't be home until tomorrow and to be honest I don't like being home alone... I don't know why but it never settled well with me.

Squealing Tamaki quickly agrees yelling about how he and his daughter can have some bonding time. As we arrive to his house I jump up and down in my seat.

I'm actually really excited to be having my first PROPER sleepover I excitedly smile at him "Thanks Tamaki! I'm in your care tonight!"

Glomping me while squealing he asks me "Do you think Haruhi will like to come over too?! Maybe the others too?!?!"

"Its not a school day tomorrow so I don't see why you can't at least ask them" I say truthfully. Whipping out his phone he begins to phone everyone asking if they want to come for a sleep over.

I look outside to the sun to see that it is low in the sky. "What's the time Tamaki?" I ask him.

Looking to his watch he says"Four O-Clock"

After he finishes all of his phone calls he tells me that Haruhi isn't allowed because of her dad and Hani can't come because he has a fighting tournament tomorrow, naturally Mori isn't coming because of Hani. Everyone else is coming.

Tamaki asked the maids to prepare 3 spare rooms, this sort of deflated my excitement... Aren't sleep overs supposed to be in one room?

"Tamaki? Why are you getting extra rooms? Can't we just all sleep in one room? Won't it be more fun that way?" I ask him confused, Tamaki just gets sparkly.