PJM: The Best friend

I'm Park Jimin, Jungkook's best friend. You may know that information when he finally exposed himself in this book. Frankly, as his best friend, I'll give him my undying support for the things that he does.

Yesterday was Christmas and that scumbag just had to ruin Jungkook's day by sending him a text at 9am in the morning saying that he wants all this to stop.

When I went over to Jungkook's open house along with my family and girlfriend, I didn't see that bubbly jumpy boy rather all I see was a gloomy boy trying his best to plaster the best smile he could since he was the host of the party.

Behind those smiles, I know my best friend was struggling. That a tear may roll down his cheek at any moment. I clearly know the reason why he's behaving like this and that reason being... Two words.

Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook refused to do anything about it. He's saying what's the use, Jimin? He wants it to stop then let's stop, it's not entirely his fault anyway. I should have stopped texting the moment we ended.

Yes he's right. But does Taehyung's words have to be so sharp and harsh each time he speaks to Jungkook?

Whose the victim here? Not him.

So why does he act as though he is the innocent one and Jungkook's the guilty?

I couldn't take it anymore so I sneakily took Jungkook's phone and quickly saved Taehyung's number under my contacts.

Today is the 26th of December, I met Jungkook earlier on for lunch and he told me what happened from the start to end. Tears was streaming down his face, you could sense the hurt he's experiencing when he talks about his story.

His love for Taehyung was real, very real. Anyone who listen to him speak about Taehyung could instantly see in his eyes that boy, this guy's love was pure. It was clean. That when the separation happened, this sweet innocent boy was shattered into pieces.

All I could do was give him my undivided attention. I didn't dare speak a word nor do anything. Just listen. I didn't want my words to break something that's already so brittle, so fragile.

Yet he told me: Jimin, I will forget about him before the new year comes. I'll try my very very best. Trust me. He won't hear from me no more once 2016 is here and I won't want to hear anything from him either. I won't wish him a happy new year and I hope he doesn't too. I'll be gone for good.

Back home, I couldn't sit still. I told myself that I had to do something even though I know nothing is going to change but hopefully by sending him this longass text, it'll knock some sense into that loose brain of his.

Date: 26.12.2015 // 9:00pm

Taehyung, right? I'm Jimin. Look dude, Jungkook knows nothing of this but I just had to say all these.

I understand if you want the texting to stop cause it was supposed to end the moment you guys broke up. But look, sending you all those text even though he doesn't receive any replies from you, it makes him smile.

Smile, why?

Smile knowing that you read it.

That's all. You out of all people should know Jungkook best. He is a simple person. His reasons are simple. His look is simple. He doesn't expect nor does he pressurized you.

I ask you now, Kim Taehyung. During those times you were with him, was it true? Did you truly love him even if it's a moment? Was the feelings real or was it all fake to you?

If it's real, why did you say to him that it was all nothing? And then you apologized and wished him the best? And then simply move on with another as if your 'sorry' was enough to justify everything?

What kind of a shitty ass move is that?

You are the same age as me but I'm sorry man, you don't belong in my category seeing how immature you act. Jungkook did nothing wrong to you yet he told me he felt happy knowing that you've forgiven him.

Look at how selfless he is.

I know no matter how long this text may be or how many more texts that is sent won't make any difference. That isn't my motive.

My motive is to knock some sense into your 20 year old brain which needs to be screwed tighter. Again I repeat, Jungkook knows nothing of this so i hope you don't tell any of this to him. This text is only between us.

To be fair, you're not entirely at fault. Jungkook should have stopped texting so I want to thank you for not blocking him or whatever yeah? But now I'm going straight to the point, the things that you've done to Jungkook is unforgivable.

But you're blessed to meet someone who have such a golden heart, one who can easily forgive. So to start, thank God for blessing you with such people. If I was in his shoes, I would have handled it differently. I'd probably go on a war with you but look at how gentle and relaxed Jungkook reacted.

His reaction is silent.

He cries to sleep every night. He smiles to hide his sadness. He says he's okay even when he's not. He put on a strong front to not make anyone worry. He still cares even if that person is someone who hurt him over and over.

Did you even take a second to consider that?

When you hit him with your harsh words, can you at least consider his feelings? Stop being a douche. Stop hitting him with such insensitive words. Be nice for once.

He's the prey.
You're the predator.

So don't act as if you're the victim here. Maybe one day when that happens to you, you finally know how miserable Jungkook felt. And when that happens, don't go crawling back to Jungkook for comfort. Hopefully by then Jungkook has moved on from a jerk like you. Be it alone or with his special half.

They say time will heal. It's true.

Time is medicine.

And right now, the medicine is slowly taking effect on him. Yes he's still sad and stuff but I have faith in my best friend. Plus I'm really glad it ended off with you and him.

I never liked you from the beginning. You're always making up excuses to meet him saying you have to do this and that. And now you suddenly have another girl who you can commit your time for her 24/7?

Wow. Kudos to you man.

Not only a cheater, a liar too.

I met Jungkook earlier today and he said he's determined to move on from you once the new year is here. You might not believe it since he tend to come back to you but sorry dude, this time round he isn't. I could see the fire in his eyes.

He is ready to move forward.

I won't wish you bad. Instead, I hope if you were to ever cross paths with Jungkook again, please remember one thing.

Mind your words.