Bonus: End

Just breathe.

No matter how hard it is, just breathe and go with the flow. Slowly but surely, the current you follow will lead you to amazing places you don't even imagine. You don't even dream of having.

Just breathe.

Take it one step at a time. Even if it's tiny baby steps. Keep moving forward regardless of how slow your speed is, at least you're still moving. Keep it constant. One day, you'll get somewhere.

Just breathe.

It isn't hard. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. The repeated process goes on and on. Can you even count how many times you breathe in and out per day? Bet you can't. Regardless, our heart still continue beating and pumping blood to the rest of the body. It circulates around, making sure every ounce every particle is running well.

Just breathe.

Your brain might be having a war with your heart. Whichever you follow, pick the rational side. Pick the side which make you see things clear. Pick the side which remove your doubts. Pick the side which you know you won't regret. Appreciate everything, regret nothing. Even if it backfires, don't regret. Wrong decisions may lead to the right places. Trust yourself. Trust God.

Just breathe.

No matter how rough your day has been or how it has affected you be it mentally, emotionally or physically, get back up. Shut your eyes and take a deep breath. When you're at it, tell yourself to exhale all the negativity which was pulling you down. Repeat the process a couple of times. You'll find yourself getting better. Inhale positivity, exhale negativity.

And that's what I'm doing.

I'm not saying it was easy to pretend. I'm not saying it was easy to look at the person you love and tell them you have no idea who they are. I'm not saying it was easy to move on and pretend nothing happened.

It isn't.

But then again, nothing in life is easy. We work hard towards it. Whatever it may be. Your dream. Your goals. Your dream job. Your bucket list. Your shopping list. Your list of concerts/gigs to go. Your ideal man/woman. You work towards it, don't you? It doesn't magically drop down from the sky like it does in a comedy show/movie you watch.

That is why this round globe of green and blue we live in is called reality. What happens when reality hits you hard? You face it. You show reality whose boss. Have the upper-hand. Be in control. Stand up tall on your two feet. Tell yourself that I will conquer the day and nothing will bring me down.

If you want to be happy, be.
If you want to be sad, be.
If you want to be angry, be.
If you want to be upset, be.

Whether it's positive or negative, it's either to or against your advantage. As simple as that. Whether you would want your day to be sunshine and rainbows or vice versa, it routes back to you. Anything you decide in the beginning of the day will affect what will happen throughout. Be wise what you say to yourself every morning which will determine your mood for the rest of the day.

Happy thoughts, Positive thoughts.

I still love Taehyung. I sincerely still do. But he doesn't. I had no idea why he would come to the brew the other day. Guess Chantal must have told him where I worked. I could see the guilt in his eyes but what's the use, really? His sad puppy eyes won't trick me this time. His touch won't make me weak. And his voice won't make me melt. It's pointless.

But thank you guys, for reading this book. The playlist of my heart. I'm glad I didn't commit suicide. I was so close to pulling the trigger. Super close. One move forward and my brain would burst and shatter into pieces.

I'm glad I came into my senses. I don't deserve to die cause of someone else's actions. I deserve to live life to the fullest. To learn from the past, accept the present and hopefully welcome the future with open arms.

From this point forward, I hope to spread positivity to the people around me. No matter how down I feel, I want my loved ones to be happy. Yes I'm selfless but guess it's a good thing. I will learn to be more firm, don't worry. I will learn to say no and think of myself more for once. To put my needs first before theirs.

Hey, I have feelings too.

2016 will be a blessing.

I genuinely smile as I ended my blog entry.

Yes you do have feelings, Jeon Jungkook. I replayed that in my mind as I click published.

Everyone has a playlist of their own. A playlist of the heart. Whether their playlist is bubbly or gloomy, one thing is for sure....

We all have a story to tell.

So tell me, what's yours?

- End -