Playdate

A/N: That is how I imagine Chantal (pic above) Adorable yet cunning. Why are tumblr girls so... Omg wow. Sorry if I've been confusing you guys >< hope this chapter clears it up. Slightly longer but I'm still gonna stick to the dialogue theme cause it's much easier to write and read. Here goes~

***
The following day...

Jungkook: Seriously? Why do you keep coming?

Chantal: I'm here to get a dose of my daily coffee. Something wrong with that?

Jungkook: Yes and no

Chantal: Reason being?

Jungkook: Yes it's okay to get your daily dosage of coffee but no it's not okay to keep coming to the same brew when there's tonnes of other cafes.

Chantal: Alright you got me.

Jungkook: *raises brow, arms crossed*

Chantal: I came down to check up on you

Jungkook: After I found out you're attached with my ex bf?

Chantal: Y-yeah but-

Jungkook: Save the shenanigans to yourself.

Chantal: Huh?

Jungkook: You really think I'm that dumb?

Chantal: No?

Jungkook: Jimin told me

Chantal: About?

Jungkook: Look, I know you like me

Chantal: ...

Jungkook: And I also know that you were planning to leave Tae so that he would get hurt. That karma is finally slapping him hard

Chantal: ....

Jungkook: But the thing is, I don't care

Chantal: Let me ex-

Jungkook: Shh. Listen to me

Chantal: *pursed lips*

Jungkook: I don't care if you're gonna leave him just so he could feel pain. I don't care if you're doing this to get revenge on my behalf. Most importantly, I don't care about you or him.

Jungkook: Three key words; I DONT CARE

Chantal: You're just hurt

Jungkook: Yes I am. The more reason I shouldn't care and I'm sorry, you're beautiful but I don't swing that way towards you

Jungkook: If you get what I mean

Chantal: Yeah I know. Thanks for being honest

Jungkook: That's the least I could do

Chantal: Guess I better get going

Jungkook felt relieved spilling the truth to her. He doesn't give a shit anymore. He already did promise himself that once 2016 is here, he wants nothing to do with Taehyung and he has been managing well so far.

Yes the hurt still lingers but guess that's part of loving someone. The more you love someone, the deeper the hurt. Everything they say or do will tend to affect you even in the slightest bit. They tend to influence you in ways you can't imagine. That's why it's never a bad thing to be cautious when it comes to love.

Jungkook's shift is almost over in less than an hour. The young lad is busy cleaning up the counter, his back facing the customer that was calling out to him. "Hi" the customer greeted. Jungkook shifted his body to the said voice and froze. He remained his composure by plastering the widest smile he could.

"Hi what can I get you?"

The male who was slightly taller than him said out his order and Jungkook proceeded to prepare his drink. "$5.99 please" he handed over the money, their hands slightly touching.

"Hey I'm sorry" the young male said.

"Huh do I know you?"

"Come on, Jeon. I know you are-"

"You got the wrong person" the young male retaliated by grasping his hand firm. "What the" Jungkook cussed under his breath.

"I understand if you hate me. But please don't pretend you don't know me"

Jungkook broke free from the grip and look at the older male straight in the eye. "You don't understand English do you? Let me slow it down for you"

"I. Do. Not. Know. Who. You. Are"

"I wished you a happy new year. You didn't wish me back"

"And I already said, I don't know you are and you don't know who I am. You do understand the words that are coming out from my mouth, right?"

The older male sighed. "Guess you really don't remember" he mumbled before taking his leave with regret evident in his face.

Jungkook ignored the said male and went back to work. Go back to your Chantal, he murmured under his breath. He held back his tears which was a mixture of anger and sadness. How dare he show up.

I remember you.

I chose to forget.