A/N: THANK YOU<3

Hey guys!

Sorry for yet another author's note. Hope you won't mind taking a couple of minutes to read this. Thank you.

A big huge thank you for supporting this book. 6.65K views in a month. Thanks, really. Where do you wonderful people come from? Omg. I thought it wouldn't even go anywhere when I first started this. Like I felt who would even want to read this since this message theme is so common but I decided to spice it up by putting song lyrics. I like doing things different.

Doing this book was a pleasure. I cried every now and then in some chapters cause it did affect me. But no worries, I'm fine.

I hope you guys will give the same amount of love for the continuation of the book under Tae's POV. Whatever I'm gonna say there is true, I'm gonna put myself in V's point of view. I won't reveal his real name but his name does start with V so yeah hahaha anyway I want to show you guys under Playlist: Player the good side of V or Tae in this case.

That with every bad person, there's good. I'm not saying I'm a saint and he's a sinner. No. We both played a part in hurting one another be it minor or major. It's just part of love. You may hurt your partner without realizing. He was a sweetheart. But once he turns cold, that's it. He's a nightmare.

So in Playlist: Player I'll try my best to portray his good side. To show you guys that he isn't necessarily bad just because he's the predator and Jungkook is the prey. Hopefully you'll get an even clearer picture once you read it.

I cried a little on my latest update on that book cause his words were ringing in my head and sigh, i don't know. The tear naturally fell down. It felt too surreal.

But thanks so much to you guys, whenever I feel down I'll go back and read the comments on my author's note and you have no idea how much it made me feel better. The fact that most of you are younger than me but left me with such impactful advice, it hit me hard in the heart so thank you(:

To those of you who actually did cry a little in this book like I did, I'm sorry. I don't mean to. But if whatever advice I left especially on my bonus: end chapter, I hope it makes you feel better in any possible way. Especially when you're having a bad day. Always remember to smile. Fighting!

I hope that this book serves it purpose of showing to the people out there that you can bloom beautifully after a heartbreaking phase of your life be it with your partner, family, friends. Anything. Anyone.

That you can get back up and rise even higher. And you're gonna look back and smile to yourself that 'Hey I did it. I survived'

Seriously, most of you are young and beautiful. Focus on school, your dreams, your family, your closest friends. Most importantly, yourself. One thing V taught me is to love myself more. Im still learning to do that. He's right. It's not always a bad thing to be selfish. To put yourself first cause at the end of the day, all you have is yourself.

You can ask tonnes of people for advice but at the end of it all, you decide for yourself. Admit it, the more people you ask for advice, you get more confused, don't cha? Exactly.

So it's never a bad thing to be a little selfish. Love yourself. Pamper yourself. Look yourself in the mirror and say 'Hey you, I love you' or 'Hey you, stay strong' it may sound silly (trust me I did it) but look at your own reflection and shoot as many positive mantras as you can. You'll smile like an idiot a couple seconds after. But seriously, get up and try it now.

Err I should stop my weird theories and again thank you so much you guys <3

Remember Jungkook's advice?

Just breathe.

Stay Golden❤️