A/N: Sad truth

Hey guys.

I was procrastinating whether I should tell you the story but since it gotten worse, I'll share. Note that this isn't to tarnish her name or whatsoever. In fact, I'm gonna bring out something positive in this shitty event I encountered.

She mocked me. For the second time. I let it go the first time and I'm gonna let her go again this time round. Yes I get it I still do talk to him about generic stuff. Boys stuff to be exact like phones and gadgets cause he's good in it. To be very honest, I don't have many guy friends. I'm blessed with many girl friends but not guys. I could actually count how many there are. So when it comes to the guy stuff I tend to go to him since he knows me well too and he never fail to give me a clear cut answer instead of the others who makes me even more confused.

Secondly, when I was with him, I didn't even control who he can talk to. For example, wouldn't it be bitchy of me to say: Hey Val, you can't talk with any of your girl classmates, you can only talk to me and me only. Now that you have me, you aren't allowed to talk to any other girls. You would hate me, won't you? You'd go like who the hell does she think she is? His mother? Exactly. Therefore when we were tgt, I didn't limit to who he can talk to. I'm not saying there won't be a pinch of jealousy. That's normal. But I trust him and he does too. I trust that no matter how many girls he talks to, he knows where to draw the line and at the end of the day, his heart knows who it belongs to and that was me. At that point of time. I mean trust is key to a relationship. No trust, no love. It's a foundation to building up a strong relationship. Therefore please trust your partner to whoever is attached right now.

Trust them, yeah?

He blocked me, yes and then he unblocked. I know him well. No matter how much he says he doesn't wanna talk to me, a part of him does. I know he is being a good bf to her. I get it. In fact I feel something is wrong but who am I to butt in?

Thirdly, recently something happened. I kept receiving anonymous emails promising me a huge amount of money. 5.5M to be exact. It was very convincing. The person even gave me the details to her lawyer, address and even a phone number. I was scared cause this anonymous email came from abroad. I turned to him cause I was really terrified and as always, he knows what to do. I terribly needed a guy friend to talk to. Plus he has a detective like mind so I know turning to him won't be a mistake. He talked normally to me. Actually we talked casually. Nothing was wrong until she decided to think that I'm crazy.

Imagine if she was in my shoes and keep receiving anonymous emails, she'll be paranoid too wouldn't she? Therefore different theories would pop up in your head.

And wow, she said I had serious mental issues? Really? Wow. She doesn't even speak to me personally before and she dare say something demeaning as that. I don't understand what she wants. She already won. She got him. She's with the man I love. She won. What more does she want?

To top that off, she's a rich man's daughter. And I'm just your regular plain Jane who works as a barista to earn a decent living. She got everything. I lost everything. What more does the want...

I'm sorry if I'm ranting till this point but I hope you don't mind reading further even though it's lengthy.

Does it make her feel good when she mocked me? Saying I'm insane cause I was having a panic attack due to paranoia? Does it make her powerful that she's in control? I never see Val so afraid before. I never see someone as controlling as her. I can feel that in way or another something is wrong but Val is good at hiding his true feelings.

I didn't reply her back not cause I wanna show her I lost. I already have the moment she got him. I didn't reply to her message cause I don't want to be a reflection of her. If I say something harsh in return, we would be of no difference and in no helluva way I wanna be someone like her.