Peeping

Chapter 3: Peeping.

Deejay.

"Yess, Jamal you better sing!" I screamed at the television. I finally have time to watch Empire. I LOVE THIS SHOW. JAMAL IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND. Its finally a resting day. This volunteering job, have been alot. This first week was hell. Especially, yesterday. Im so happy we get the weekend off and I can rest. Sadly, enough Trey Songz is in town and Keesha brought us tickets.

I continued to watch Empire, when my phone dinged a message. I leaned over and grabbed it. It was from Keesha.

"Cousin, can you do me a favor and clean out the pool. My gma asked me, but Roy wanted to go to lunch." I hated doing labor, plus this week have been a bitch. BUT, she brought those tickets so I might aswell do this. I replied I will. I jumped out the bed and stripped. I realized this would give me a reason to wear my too small too tight speedos. I went over to my drawer and pulled those orange things out. I smirked and slid them over my ass cheeks. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I took off my grey jacket, from victoria secret and headed to the backyard. I went out through the patio door and stared at the pool. It look like a green monster was living in it. How long this pool havent been clean? No. I say hell no. I turned my nose up and exhaled this was so freaking nasty. I walked over to the table and plugged my phone up. I went to my music and press play. The first song to play was Ride by Somo. I love this shit. It makes me wanna make love. I grabbed the pool stick and started fishing out all the gunk as I sung.

"Im gon' ride, Im gon' ride on you baby all night."

Suddenly, I heard laughing through the music, I turned around and spotted across the way, the thug, ive been trying to avoid since that confusing night a few days ago.RICO! I highkey didnt want to see him, because he makes me vulnerable. I dropped the stick and went and turned the music off. I folded my arms and asked, "Is something funny?"

He smoked the joint and stretched his arms out. He had on no shirt, only some grey sweatpants. Boys where those to show off that horse dick. He replied, "you looking like a hoe cleaning a pool, plus jamming out to a whiteboy."

I argued, "and your point. You are Puerto Rican and running around here like you was pushed out a black pussy."

He walked acrossed the grass into my gma's yard and replied, "Shut the fuck up, before I push you in that nasty ass pool. My Mothers Dead." Oh fuck, I didnt mean that. I would have never said that.

I apologized, "Im so sorry, I didnt know."

He sucked his teeth and said, "You couldnt have known, just watch your mouth. And Ive been peeping."

I looked at him confused, "Peeping what?"

He rubbed his mustache down to his mini beard and answered, "Peeping you avoiding talking or seeing me. Whys that? Am I a bad influence kid?" Hell yes.

I lied, "No, just been focusing on what im here for. Plus, its clear we dont run in the same circles. Im a gay boy and you are a thug. We cant be friends."

Rico batted his eyes and said, "Oakland is my city, I can be cool with anyone in it. You wanna hit this?" He extended his hand with the joint in it to me. I QUICKLY DENIED. That was an outerbody experience. He recieved a call and he picked up.

"What?" He snapped. He then allowed the person to respond. Whatever they said intrigued him. He retorted, "MEET ME AT THE OLD WAREHOUSE. ILL BE THERE."

He hung up the phone and I said, "Thug Problems??" He replied, "Yup, see you later ii8?"

I replied, "I guess, but not too late. Keesha and I are going to see Mr.StealYourGirl."