New Yorks Finest(Part 1)

Chapter 19: New Yorks Finest. (Part 1)

Jessica cried out as she her hands
were shaking like she had ADHD. Tears rolled down her face as she stared down at a terrified, naked, limpdick James. James was shaking his head in disagreement to the terms Rico had just given her. She whispered, "I'm so sorry." Rico smiled as he looked inside the camera lens at the scene in front of him. Jessica exhaled as she grabbed James 7 inch, thick flaccid dick in her hand she readied the knife at the end of the shaft. She cried out, "I cant do this. I'm going to throw up." Rico paused the taping and sternly said, "You should have thought about that before you tried to rat me out and take my daughter away.. And on top of all that I think Deej and I broke up over you.. you stupid bitch.. You have 10 seconds to chop his dick off and I just maybe nice to put it on ice and give y'all time to get the fuck out of here and to the hospital." Silence filled the room and James moaned from under the tape. Jessica ripped it off and he exhaled, "Just do it. It either this or we both dead."

Rico laughed, "See at least he is thinking long term. Now come on, chop it off." Rico phone started ringing on the couch behind him and he saw a picture of Him and Deejay kissing. Deejay was calling. He picked it up and answered, "So I take it they ain't lock your ass up?"

Deejay cheered, "No, they didn't. I was scared as fuck though. Britney tried to get me, man. And as I was sitting on that stand all I could think about was us. I don't care about Jessica and all that shit.. we will get through it. Im on my way over."

Rico quickly said,"No. Dont come over here."

"uh-why? We are on our way home to get the pastor and Carlee. I wanna go out to eat."

"Yo, listen I'm handling business." Rico snapped at him. Deejay gasped, "That's why you asked Keesha to watch Carlee. You are with Jessica.. I hope that pussy that good."

"Deejay I ain--" Before Rico can get another word out the call disconnected and anger rose from within. He walked over to Jessica and slapped the taste from her mouth.

"Its showtime, BITCH!" He demanded her as he returned behind the camera. Jessica looked into James watery eyes as she grabbed his dick tight and finished the task at hand.. Screams and groans forced its way from James voicebox and blood started to drain quick on the plastic under him.

Deejay sat in the restaurant booth next to his friend and family who was all laughing and enjoying his new freedom. Carlee tugged at his leg he looker down at her and she climbed the seat and whispered in his ear.

"When we go home tonight.. at our new house can we have a tea party. Daddy brought me 4 new dolls and one is a boy.. you can pretend that's Daddy." She explained in Deejay ear making all the sad feelings he has buried come back to the surface. He couldn't believe that Rico would actually go thru with this fucking Jessica plan. He turned to her and lied , "Maybe another time. I'm really tired." Before Carlee can make her pout face Keesha stood up and said, "Carlee come on. Our ride is here.. Deejay ill meet you and X at the club."

Grandma snapped, "Club? these two got school tomorrow."

X laughed and grandma grabbed his ear and said, "What's funny? Don't think this tumor stopping any ass whoopings."

X retorted, "We just met. And I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing because we was inviting all yall. It aint a real club its a karaoke spot down town." Deejay looked over at his Mom and she said, "What my mother said? school tomorrow. Now Keesha go drop Carlee off and come straight home. You got job hunting tomorrow." Keesha and Carlee left and we paid the tab and was walking out of the restaurant. Deejay mom pulled him to the side and whispered, "You and Rico, alright? Why you ain't wanna go over there?"