Before the storm(Part 2)

Chapter 11: Before the storm. (Part 2)

Tank pulled into a gas station late night and walked inside and picked up a bag of chips. He threw it on the counter and asked the white man, "You ever heard of a place around here,, This West Hollywood right?"

The white man breathed hard, "Yea this West Hollywood. And what place?"

Tank asked, "The Villa. Its owned by a man I have some business with." His face went numb and he replied, "Nope never--" Tank went into his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash and threw it across the counter. The man grabbed it and said, "only the elite of the elite get invited to The Villa on Saturdays. I know a guy that can get you an invitation in directions. Titus is a bad man to be in bed with, so you aint get this from me."

Tank smirked and said, "I work for a man thats just a evil. Thanks, ill be back tomorrow make sure your boy is here." Tank walked out with his Dorito's in hand and called up Rico.

"Yo Boss, you busy?" He asked.

"Nah--Nah--wassup. You been awol for 3 days. Did you find anything out on this Villa?" Rico asked.

"Yea, Its some high level shit so its said. It opens to people on Saturday. I have a way in. Ill stay up here and gather some intel. Ill keep you in contact. How is everything back in Oakland?" Tank explained and asked.

"Good,just becareful. Ill send Remmy up there with you."

"Great, hurry Saturday is in 2 days, on the fourth.Its most likely at night. Send that nigga." Tank said. As he sat down Rico replied, "And I may need you to take him out like you did Kali. Ill let you know, its a work in progress." Rico hung up and Tank crunk up and rode off.

2 DAYS BEFORE FOURTH OF JULY

Rico..

"Remmy, im sending you up to Tank  in West Hollywood, he have some type of lead on where Titus be, some place called the Villa. He will lace you up. Oscar, Geneva, and I are leaving for the fourth weekend to North Carolina." I explained to him in my living room. I havent brought up shit to James yet, but I plan to before we leave to the airport tonight. Depending on how that conversation go, I will give Tank the go ahead to kill Remmy up in West Hollywood. And Ill deal with James when I get back. Remmy clapped me up and walked out the door towards his car. I exhaled and ran up the stairs and walked into my room and Deejay snapped, "How you expect me to put all these damn clothes in one bag? and we leaving for three days not three months." He sat on my bed sitting surrounded by my shirts, pants, briefs, and all type of shit. He promised me he will pack it up.

"Nigga, I got some more suitcases in the closet."

"What? Unt-Unt shit get missing when it goes under the plane." Deejay spazzed out. I exhaled and he stood up and jumped off the bed. He walked over to me and I picked him up and kissed him. He smiled, "I missed those lips."

I said, "Well, if you just break that shit off or whatever you have with James you could kiss me." He didnt want to be over here if James was here, he felt too guilty. Thats why he havent broke it off with him. James moved into a live-in Rehab center, so now Deejay came over today. But its cool we about to have 3 days in a cabin all alone.  

I slapped his ass and said, "So what time this flight leave?" I put him down and walked over to my closet and answered me, "Around 9:15. So we got to be at the airport at 7:30. Dont be late." He opened my closet and said, "This suitcase looks more spacey. Ill try this one."

He placed it down and picked up a pair of my briefs. He looked at them and chuckled, "How does all that dick, fit into these. With a dick that big, you need boxers."