Million Dollar Bussy

Chapter 16: Million Dollar Bussy.

One Week Later....

Deejay...

"Million Dollar Bussyyyy---Million Bussyyy un- Six inch Pumps.  Play with his balls dunk.  Bald Head?  yup, don't wont Forest Gumps,  Don't let me tell ya twice, already told ya once
Eat that Bussyy. Who got the baddest Bussyy on the planet.D boys love me they don't understand it
Ohhh deep throat..  Million dollar Bussy might pounce on that ass
Throw them hundreds 'til I lose counts on that ass max out all of them accounts on that ass Million dollar cheques don't bounce on that ass
Pull up in that you can't afford this
Only rap bitch on the Forbes list
Bussy jewelry make 'em say burr man, rubs hands like Birdman..." I stuck my tongue out as I just slayed Nicki Minaj verse in Tapout changing around a few words to fit me. I stood up from my computer chair and ran over to my bed and got my phone.  I went to Snapchat and posted a story  vibing to this song. My room door opened and it was my mom.  I cut the music and said, "Wassup?"

She exhaled, "Take a seat." I slowly walked over to her expressing that I would like to stand.  She rubbed her face and said, "I just spoke to the lawyer. Sean will be released,  he said he had no priors and a rape didn't actually happened.  Sean has a good defense lawyer and if you go thru with this case,  he can charge assault charges --" My whole mind went to spinning in circles. This is the exact reason why Rape Victims don't come forth,  because the system fails them every time. I mean no I wasn't raped,  but its like he will be back on the fucking streets. But This is lowkey my fault, because if I would have came forward last year this would have never happened. 

Sean came one night drunk and I let him in to sleep on the couch. He made a pass at me by grabbing at my hips and kissing on my neck.  I can still smell the Bourbon on his stank ass breath.  I was told him I was going to tell my mom,  but then he cried out he was drunk and that he would never.  I guess that's where my hate started for him...

I hugged her and said, "I'm good ma', don't worry God will handle Sean.  Now lets go have some fun today please.  This is my final week before school." She chuckled and rubbed my cheek,  "Where did you get your strength from?"

"Oh I don't know--um,  YOU." I snapped at her and we laughed. She stood up and said, "I got a confession.... Rico didn't go to take only take Carlee for frozen yogurt." Just before I can ask where they also went the room door flew open and I seen Keesha dressed in all black and a big ass grin across her face.  I have missed this bitch so fucking much.  I ran over and we clashed into each other,  hugging.  Rico stood behind her, I mouthed thank you to him. What are you doing here?"

"My Auntie called and told me what  was good... so I told her ill come spend this last week here plus US three need to talk grandma don't want me to tell yall but I am. Anyways,  thats a later convo... lets go do something."  I wondered for awhile about what she had to tell us,  before I said, "Well I have to get dressed." Keesha pushed my mom out and said, "Rico, he would see you in a few. Don't miss him too much." As the door closed she turned and whispered, "So you came back home to play step daddy?"

"No...I didn't know he was here he needed my help and BOOM. oh my god I am happy you are here." I told her as we hugged again. She slapped my ass and said, "mmm this havent gotten bigger,  you telling me fine ass Rico has a baby dick..."

"Well 12 inches is a big baby --" She gasped before I continued,"And No it have not because we haven't fucked. It isn't like that.. just being around him make me lose my shit.  I'm really into him I can barely breathe." I explained to her as a grin surfaced across her face and she said, "Well I'm happy for you. Just was so shocking to know you was the one to get him in the end. He have ran thru a lot of girls and it took my cousin with the fat ass and slick mouth to cuff him. Have he told you about the whole Shootout 45 people dead, Jessica&Oscar presumed dead and all that."