A Woman Scorned

Chapter 18: A Woman Scorned.

Deejay....

"Yo, you riding this dick,  Deej." Rico moaned in sexual ecstasy as I rod his dick reverse cowboy style.  My hands holding on to his knees and I continuously through my ass back on his dick.. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head just a he sat up and wrapped his strong arms around me.  He started biting on my neck as I sat ball deeps on his dick. I turned my face around and we started making out.  The softness,  juicy,  and the strong passion of our kisses always made me horny as fuck.  His fat wet tongue wiggled around in my my mouth as I suck on it.  Suddenly,  he started playing with my nipples and I told him to wait.  He needed to wait,  because I was seconds away from blowing.  I spinned slowly around on his dick,  so that we faced each other.  I looked into his eyes and whispered, "Fuck me." He sat up and moved us,  so that I laid on my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my feet together.  He kissed my lips,  before licking my cheeks,  all the way down to my ear and he bit it,  causing me to moan.

"How about I make love to you?" He asked as he slowly started to pump his wood inside of me.

"You want me to make loved to you,  baby?" He asked.  I moaned, "mmm yes baby. Ahhh fuckkk..This dick feel good." And that wasn't a lie at all, his dick felt like it belong inside me. Those dildos and fingering, did no justice to a thick,long,hard, big,  juicy,  scrumptious,  amazing,  hot,  fat,  mushroom head dick that my bussy walls are making love to.  If I could stay like this forever,  that would be great , but I cant. School starts tomorrow and I have a court date to see if I will be charged with murder or will Sean death be ruled as Self-Defense. As those thought clouded my brain, I burst into tears. Rico quickly stop fucking me and said, "Are you okay? Im sorry." He pulled out causing  loud popping sound.

"No-No its not you -" I said sitting up before continuing, "I'm scared about tomorrow. What if these people say fuck it and charge me with murder?"

"That a slim chance. I thought your lawyer said it will be a cakewalk tomorrow.Especially with you having a restraining order against him." Rico told me trying to comfort me.  He pulled me in close to me and held me tight as we laid back in his bed.  Carlee and Him moved into their house yesterday.  We looked up to his mirrored room roof and I stated,  "And if that judge goes with the slim chance and charge me."

"Well,  you still wont be in jail,  Bae." He said sternly.  I turned my face to face him and he rubbed my cheek and said, "I will break you out. You have places to see, a future to live, and a man to love. We barely scratched of #Reejay. So stop worrying and be cool." He started tickling me and I started laughing hard and my body was twitching so much trying to stop him until I flipped off the bed. I quickly hopped up and Rico was holding his stomach cracking up at me.

"Oh so you think this is funny...I'm going to shower then and go home." It was already 9 at night and I know my mother will be calling soon. He hopped up and bit his lip, "We finish what we started in the tub then." He slapped my ass and as we walked into the bathroom, we heard  a knock at the front door.

"Fuck! Wait up..lemme see who this is." He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist and rushed out of his room. I rubbed my ass as it still stung from him hitting it. I walked over and grabbed my phone from the dresser and I had a message from Keesha.

"Grandma And I just arrived to the airport...see you tomorrow."

My mom had forced her and Keesha to move in with us,  until she passed. The doctors gave her 6 months to live,  so we want to spend it as a family.  Suddenly,  I heard Rico snapping,  "This bitch got to be fucking kidding me.  I will murder that bitch,  before I let her take my fucking child. " I heard the door slam and quickly rummaged around for my pair of briefs.  I haven't heard Oliander talk like this in almost a month... What the fuck is up? I slowly walked into the hallway and then I heard the fridge open.  I walked into the kitchen and seen him pouring a glass of Remy Martin.