The Storm(Part 3)

Chapter 12: The Storm(Part 3)

FOURTH OF JULY!

Deejay...

As I rolled in my big bed in the cabin in the woods, I couldnt sleep. Something wasnt allowing my body to rest. I sat up in the bed and looked over at the clock...it was 4:45 AM on the Fourth Of July. I slid out of the bed only wearing Purple Briefs and exited my room. Milk usually makes me go to bed, so I was going to get a glass. I walked down the hall and heard Keesha moaning at the top of her lungs. Roy must have been beating that pussy up. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and heard whispering. I leaned over and seen Brit trying to throw herself at Rico as he threw her off him.

"Stop, Brit. I aint fucking no child. Plus, you drunk."

Brit slurred, "Deejay didnt tell you...I was fucking the doctor who we was working for. I like older man." Jealousy coursed through my viens quick ass hell. I already cant express my liking of Rico in public and now this girl is doing this. I stomped and walked into the kitchen, startling the both of them. Brit saw me and said, "Deejay, heyy." She wobbled over to me and tried to give me a hug, but I moved out of the way and she fell on the ground. Rico and I laughed. I looked down at her and she was knocked out. Rico grabbed the glass of water and said, "Damn, about time. She wants this dick bad." He said this while grabbing at his crotch in his greys joggers. My bussy became instantly wet and my dick started to twitch. I wanted to drop to my knees and throw that dick into my mouth, right now. He smirked at me and said, "I thought you was sleep."

"Couldnt." I confessed as I went into the refrigerator and pulled out the milk. He said, "Why not?"

"I dont know...where is Geneva and Oscar?" I asked him as he shrugged his shoulders, "Last I know they rode into town for some phone service...they probably sleep now." As I poured the milk into a cup he walked up behind me and wrapped his big arms around me and whispered, "Enough of the acting. Meet me back in your room
in like 4 minutes. I tried long enough to resist you...but with no cell service I cant watch porn." He slapped my ass and walked off. My heart started racing and I bit my bottom lip. When we got here we made a pact to stay away from one another, because we didnt want anyone to suspect anything. I quickly drank the milk and threw the glass in the sink. I quickly helped Brit off the floor and laid her on the couch. She mumbled, "I want your dick, Rico." As she grabbed at my briefs. I slapped her hand and said, "girl dont you ever violate a real bitch...now go your ass to sleep." I shivered at the mere thought of a girl hand on my dick. I quickly stepped up the stairs and went back into my room, locking the door behind me. It was dark, but I didnt see anyone in my bed.
I whispered, "Rico?" I walked slowly over towards my bed and as I reached it I realized no one was there. I squinted my eyes like why the hell would he tell me to-- I felt fingertips graze my leg and it made my body tense up. He leaned down and started to suck on my neck. His watm mouth made my dick instantly hard and I let out a slight moan. He grabbed the brim of my briefs and slowly pulled them down as I felt them drop to my ankles, I was about to turn around to him and he whispered, "Unt-Unt." I stayed still and he leaned down and I felt my buttcheeks spread and was lifted off the floor and into the air. My face fell towards his crotch and I pulled out his dick. He ate my ass so good. His tongue felt like a slippery dick. He slowed it down, sped up, twirled, and even slipped the tip of his fingers in a few times. I finally recompised myself and stuck his hard dick into my mouth. Upside down dick sucking allows the dick to flow down your throat much easier. He moaned, "Damn, this ass taste good yo. How Daddy dick taste?"

"Daddy dick taste good." I told him as I slobbed it all up and continued to suck on it like a popcicle. I deepthroated him and he yelled loud, "FUCK!!" I knew if anybody was up they heard him. I slid it out of my mouth and he shivered, "Godddamnnn." He spinned me around and tossed me on the bed on my back. He lifted up my legs and dove his fat lips and tongue back on my hole. It felt like heaven to the point of my toes curling and eyes rolling to the back of my head. Then all of a sudden I started cumming shooting ropes of nut all over my chest, and even some on my face. I didnt even touch my dick. He let go my legs and stood over me and bust his nut infusing it with mine all over my chest. He was heavily breathing, I thought he was going to pass out. He laid next to me and I cuddled into his arms as our cum stuck us together like glue.