Epilogue

Epilogue: Prom Panic.

Deejay....

"Where do you see yourself in Ten Years after leaving High School?" The Automatic voiced asked me as I sat inside the Rec room alone in a chair. Everyone has to do one of these videos and in ten years it will be mailed to your home address.

"In Ten Years, hopefully I'm Doctor Deejay Lafare. Living in Hawaii, with my husband. Working on having us twins. I see myself surrounded by love and excitement. Traveling with friends and family any chance I get. I loved the last four years.. okay let me stop lying. I hate everyone at this fucking school. Every single person here can all eat this cake and suck on my toes, yes. Class of 2017 , IM OUT." I stood up and waved at the Recording man behind the tone deaf glass and he stopped. I walked out and Xavier stood out there waiting for me, as Brenton Titwiler brushed passed me to go inside. Brenton and I have had a rivalry since Freshman year...he is a pussy and I hate him. He is the captain of the Baseball Team and think he is all tough. We didn't always hate each other, see during Freshman year we had a project together and I stayed the night at his house and well let just say I jerked him off and he was actually the first guy dick I sucked. His Dad caught us one night and well he blamed me and we never spoke after that.

X rolled his eyed and whispered, "Brenton is still mad like damn. You must have bit his dick." Yes,X knows. We cannot keep shit from each other.

X and I walked down the hall and he said, "cannot believe we are officially done with this place. Graduation in One Week. And Prom is tonight. Gosh, where have the time flew."

"I don't know, but I will clean out my locker and meet you at the Front, so we can go get out Suits picked up." I told Xavier. He exhaled, "Okay. I have a Coach to go see about bumping my final grade up. Give me about 15 minutes...and have you talked to your mom?" Ever since my trio to Harvard a few days ago, I packed a bag and went to Xavier's. I just cannot wrap my head around Ted actually being my father and my mother keeping it away from me. It's like what the fuck? I will have not been able to enjoy tonight at Prom, if I was under my roof. Xavier wants me to stop by and see them before we head off. I'm already a third wheel to X and Durk. The African Tribe guy came just for Xavier's Prom, but Rico still haven't answered none of my calls. At this point I don't know if we are together or not. I love him so much and just want tonight to be special with him at my side.

"She have been calling, but haven't answered. Ill call her once we get dressed tonight." I told him. He kissed my cheek as we spotted Coach Ryder down the hall. 6'2, tough build, emerald green eyes, strong legs, and black. His thick bulge in the front of his loose thin fabric white shorts had my attention all Sophomore year. He smiled as he talk to the Assistant Principal Cutter and Xavier yelled out, "COACH!! I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU, IN YOUR OFFICE." He looked back at me and winked. I shook my head and chuckled, he have been telling me for weeks that Coach Ryder gives him the wrong grade to make X meet him in his office for some sex. I don't believe it through, the man is married with kids. I unlocked my locker and stared at all the stuff clammed in here. From books, to old jackets, to pictures and souvenirs. I took off my photo of Xavier and I that we took at the beginning of Freshman year. So young and pure. I ripped it off and slid it into my pocket. Suddenly, I felt someone breathing down my neck. The person had to be taller than me. His breath smelled of Winterfresh gum. I turned around and got choked up to see Brenton stand before me. I rolled my eyes and asked, "Are you lost?" He chuckled, "Still got that slick ass mouth I see, but I just came to tell you that I'm sorry for what I lied on you about to my Pops all those years ago. I came out last night to them, because I wanted to take my boyfriend to prom as my date. They didn't take it well, but hey I feel a big relief." We smiled at one another and he continued, "Also, heads up tell your friend, X. To steer clear of The Baseball team."