Chapter 5- Anything For You

(A/N) Play the music on the right later when I say it :) 

Thank God it was Friday. I got to stay at home for the rest of the weekend. I didn't feel like seeing Jer, maybe the girls would like to hang out. As we sat in the cafeteria, I could see Jer and Chelsea coming. "Hey! What's up?" Jer greeted.

"Hi Chelsea," Andrea said. I didn't know if it's rude if I would ignore them. I still couldn't  believe Jer had to bring Chelsea over lunch for the rest of the year. It wasn't that I didn't like her, but it was hurting me. How could I escape from them? He is my friend. And that's what he thought. 

If only you knew.

"Oh here's the couple!" Chris shouted.

"You really look good together guys!" Jane squealed.

"Thank you," Chelsea said, I could tell that she was flattered. So what was this? First, she had Jeremy and now my friends? I didn't want to hate her but it just pushes me.

"Hey Ethan! Over here dude!" Chris waved at him. Oh my, what would I do? After the party, I think I had no face to show Ethan anymore. It was so embarrassing.

"Hey guys," Ethan greeted.

"Come sit with us!" Andrea invited him. 

"That party was the bomb! Uh, that turned out wrong, I mean so great! So, when are you planning the next one?" Jane joked.

"Thanks. I'll let you know as soon as I planned another one," Ethan smiled.

"How are you Summer?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. "I'm good. Still alive and kickin'." What the hell was that? 

"That's great. So did your parents got mad?" Ethan asked.

"No, not really. They're not home when I got back and Andrea told them that I was with them."

"And you really owe me for that," Andrea winked.

"I do, how about hanging out tomorrow at my house? Girls' night?" I suggested to them.

"Hey! How about us?" Chris jokingly said.

"Hey babe, why don't you come with them?" Jeremy asked Chelsea. What? I didn't even invite her and now I had to deal with it.

"Oh, I have some plans this weekend. Maybe next time?" She replied. Thank God.

"I think I should go now, I have to borrow something from the library," I said. I couldn't stand them, really. I had to make up an excuse to leave.

"I have to go there too," Ethan added. "Let's go. See you later guys!"

As we walked together, I didn't know what to say so he broke the silence. "I think your friends are cool," he said.

"I know, especially Chris, he's like, the funniest," I grinned.

"Yeah, he's cool," Ethan said.

"By the way, are you friends with Chris for a long time?" I asked.

"We used to go to the same school during elementary. Nothing has changed, still the Chris I knew," Ethan half smiled.

As we arrived at the library, I went to the math section and searched for some Trigonometry books. I was having a hard time when it comes to math so I had to do some advance studies. "So, you love math?" Ethan whispered.

"Oh yeah, and I suck," I sarcastically said.

"I could help. Do you want me to tutor you or something like that?" he asked.