Chapter 7- Oh, The Irony

"That," Andrea paused. She wiped her teary eyes with a tissue. "Was the most beautiful ending in the history of endings." 

After watching The Notebook, I couldn't help but think of something. Like, what if I was in their situation? I knew that we all have different love stories but really, what if? If two persons are really meant for each other, they will always find a way to be together right?

"I know. It will be so romantic if Jer and I would be like that!" Chelsea squeaked. Wow, I was the only one who call him Jer but now, Chelsea too? I was annoyed, really. No one called him by his nickname, not even our friends. It was just me and now, Chelsea too. 

Oh well.

"Totally. By the way, since when did you and Jeremy got really close?" Jane asked her. I shuffled from my seat, ready to listen on what would Chelsea say.

"Well, it started last year. Actually it was summer and I found out that Jer's mom and my parents are working in the same office so sometimes Jer, his brother, and his mom were staying in our house for dinner. Then my parents and Anne would discuss about their work. The first time they went in our house, I didn't even know that Anne's two sons were John and Jeremy so every time they visit, Jer and I really got close. His brother was too distant so we weren't that much talking," She explained. How come Jer hadn't mentioned any of this? 

Being the curious person that I was, I asked her. "When did Jer started asking you out?"  she smiled. I guess she remembered all of their memories. 

"It started this year, when he asked me if I wanted to go to places," she said. "Obviously, I said yes." 

"Aww. I want to have a boyfriend too," Andrea pouted. We chuckled. She's a bit childish sometimes.

"You'll have soon." 

Jane smirked. "I bet if you finally have one, you won't stop talking about him everyday." 

"Yeah and you'll say 'Omg, he's a great kisser!'" I said, imitating Andrea's voice. Her mouth formed an 'o'

"Hey! I don't even talk like that," Andrea said. 

We all laughed. This was a great night so far. "Let's play Never have I ever," I suggested. "Wait, I forgot, there's a bottle of whisky in the kitchen. I'll just get it." 

"Sure. I want to play it too," Jane said.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet, grabbed the whisky and took the ice inside the refrigerator. I also took four red plastic cups. 

"Need help?"

I glanced at my left. Chelsea was standing beside me. "Yeah, thanks," I smiled. She took the ice and cups on my hands. "I'll take this." 

"Okay," I gratefully said. 

"You know what, I've heard so much about you from Jer," she said. I remained silent for a few seconds.

"Really? I hope it was all good," I joked. "Yeah, it was. He will always talk about his childhood. He said that you two met when you were in elementary," she laughed. 

I smiled. I was glad Jer still remembered all of it. "We should go back now."

"Okay. Let's go," she said.

We headed back to the living room and Jane poured the red plastic cups with beer. "Let's start, then. Andrea, you first." 

"Sure," she said. "Never have I ever made out with someone in public."  Oh God.