Chapter 12- We Are Only What We Feel

It had been weeks since Ethan asked me to be his girl. I said yes.

This was my chance to finally forget Jer. Was it the right choice?

I realized that for me, a best friend should always stay a best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. You couldn't risk your friendship just for the relationship that you were wishing for. Even if it hurts you so damn much. But that was just my opinion.

Here I was, dreading for school. I was parking my car when I remembered we have a test that I didn't study to. Shit.

I got out of my car and was heading for the school entrance when someone covered my eyes and whispered sexily in my ear. "Boo." I recognized that voice. my whole body shivered, didn't know that he had an effect on me. He removed his hands and I turned around to face him. "Jer," I gasped. "What the hell was that for? You scared me."

Jer chuckled. "Why are you acting so jumpy lately?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking of something. Particularly, someone." I sighed.

"Ethan, I assume?" he smirked.

I raised an eyebrow. Oh so now he was okay with me dating Ethan? When I told it to Andrea, Jane, Chris, and him, he was so furious but he won't just admit it. Damn his overprotectiveness! That could seriously lead me on from thinking of something else.

"Let's just drop it, okay? We have this test today that I didn't even study to so I'm gonna go," I said, walking away but he caught my wrist. "I'll see you later, then." he smiled, his teeth showing. Have I ever mentioned that whenever he smiles, it really made my heart flutter? No? Then there you have it.

When I went straight to my class, I saw that they were already starting to answer the test. Great, what a perfect day to start with. I was hesitating whether to go inside or not. If I did go inside, I would surely serve my detention so I did the right thing, I turned around and made my way towards the exit of the school.

"Going somewhere without me, love?'

I smiled and bit my lip and turned to look at him. "What are you doing here? Were you planning to ditch school too?"

"I had a feeling that you would skip school, considering we kept on talking on the phone last night that you forgot to study today's test." he smiled devilishly. "I guess you couldn't resist this face."

"Oh really?" I stepped closer and wrapped an arm around him. "Shall we go, then?"

"Absolutely."

We didn't want to go elsewhere so I decided that we should stay by my place and watch movies, since my parents wouldn't be home until 6 in the evening. So we practically had the house by ourselves.

"What should we watch?" I asked, as I searched for the remote.

He shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe something scary?"

Hah, if he thought I was some other girl who couldn't stand to watch horror movies and in need of a company of a guy, then bring it on. Two can play a game. "But I get scared easily." I lied.

That made him smirk. "Don't worry, I'll stay close to you."

"You'll never leave me then?" I said in a sweet tone.

"Nope."

When we watched it, he kept on glancing at me to see if I flinched or if I would move a little bit closer to his side. Like hell I would. In fact, I was enjoying the movie. In case some of you were wondering, we were watching Paranormal Activity. Heck, we were even having a marathon of it. I admit, there were some scenes that made me flinch a little.

"Didn't know you like watching horror movies," he shook his head amused. "Most girls prefer chick flick movies."

"Who said I don't like chick flick movies? Of course I love it too! Let's watch it next time at your house." I said cheerfully. He shrugged, I could tell that it wasn't a good idea but that had made me want to watch it with him more. "That's probably not a good idea."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

He scratched the back of his neck. "Well, my mom is kinda addicted to chick flick movies. If we watch at my house, she might join us and would insist for us to watch A Walk to Remember. God, I even watched it a hundred times because of my mom."

"Oh my God really? Your mom is really cool then." I laughed.

"You call that cool? I call that lame." he chuckled.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to grab two red cups and a juice. When I came back, he was confused. "What's that for?"

"Let's play Never Have I Ever. Since there's no beer let's drink juice instead." Well, I really loved playing it since my friends introduced that game to me. I poured our cups with juice and we started. "Okay, me first. Never have I ever had a relationship besides you."

"For real?" He said and he drank his cup. "Well, I've had past relationships but nothing serious about it though."

"Okay, you're next." I said.

"Never have I ever watched Harry Potter and The Hunger Games before."

I raised an eyebrow and didn't drink my cup. "Are you serious? You're not human if you haven't watch those movies!" I couldn't believe it! Like, how did he even live without watching those movies? "Never have I ever kissed somebody in someone's living room."

I didn't know why I said that. But as soon as it passed my lips, the atmosphere began to change. The way we exchanged looks also began to change. I felt awkward after that. Surprisingly, Ethan drank his cup. Gosh, I felt so awkward to ask him. "Um, when did it happen?"

The way he looked at me became so intense that my heartbeat quickened. He moved closer to me and cupped my face in his hands. He brushed my hair with his other hand and stared at my lips. I could feel his hot breath.

Ethan responded, "Right now."

Then he crashed his lips against mine. At first, it was all slow and gentle, then second, it became aggressive. I rested my my arms around his neck, unsure of where to place them as we kissed passionately. He stopped to look at me. I bit my lip, this was too intense for me to handle. Then once more he kissed me again, more desperate than the first time.

His hands were on my waist as he carefully explored his lips on my neck. I moaned, clearly enjoying this pleasure and I could feel his smirk. then he went back to kissing my lips. I wasn't aware of the time when..........

"Hmm and what do we have here? Quite entertaining."

Holy. Shit.

-----------------

Hey thereee! What a cliffhanger we have there ;) Who do you think it was? Comment down below! And also, vote for this chapter too :)

What do you think about the chapter? I'm sorry it was a bit short.

A lot of you guys were wondering why there's too many POV in this story. Because at first, I was planning that the main characters would be the the six of them (Summer, Jeremy, Jane, Andrea, and Chris), including Ethan but then, I decided not to because of the feedback I was receiving. So the main characters would be Summer, Jeremy, and Ethan. Then the rest would be secondary characters.

And please excuse me while I watch The Originals. Until next time!