Innocence Lost

November 1st, 1996

Ron's gone

Hermione thought over and over again as she looked at the dammed piece of jewelry that currently resided at her neck. She held the locket in the palm of her hand.

Ron's gone
Ron's gone

Ever since Ron had left yesterday, Hermione had noticed that a heavy cloak of depression had settled over their camp. Her and Harry just sat in silence most of the time, both too upset with the truth.

Ron's gone

"Here, it's my turn," said Harry.

Hermione took off the evil chain and handed it to him, feeling a lot better. She returned to her book, finding it a little easier to focus on what the words are trying to tell her. They need to find the sword of Gryffindor. It's their best chance at destroying the horcruxes. 

Hermione had on idea; an idea that keeps popping up in her head: Godric's Hallow. Its the only place that makes sense. Other than Hogwarts, which was definitely a no go.

She didn't tell Harry her theories though, because as soon as he finds out, there will be no stopping his from going. And they can't afford to be making rash decisions at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Things got interesting when Voldemort had asked Draco to go out on one of his 'errands' with him. Voldemort had not totally forgotten about what Draco had 'done' this summer, but his days has a favourite were running out. Voldemort was only asking Draco along so that he could prove himself once again.

Draco waited to leave with the others who had bee invited to come: Bellatrix, Lucius, Carrow, Crabbe, Nott, Yaxely, Gibbon, and three others that Draco didn't recognize.

As they all walked from the house, Draco had the nerve to ask.

"where are we going my Lord?"

"An ally to us has revealed the location of a muggle born who didn't not submit to questioning. We are going to pay them a brief visit and remind them of the new law."

Draco thought on this.

"If you don't mind me asking My Lord, why would you bring along so many for one muggleborn? Why would you even bother to come yourself?"

He heard his father take a sharp intake of breathe. Draco know that he had been bold in asking, but he couldn't help but be curious. The Dark Lord considered his question and smiled.

"Oh Draco," He chuckled, "To be so young and ingnorant"

A if on cure, all of the others laughed. Draco didn't like it.

"I bring this many people with me in case we catch wind of Potter and his friends. I want to be able to send people out as soon as I can. SO that they wont escape. As for coming along... Lets just say that I enjoy being out on the field."

Draco nodded

"Out Destination is Adlighton. We will go form there.

Every dissaparated.

----------------------------------------------

Hermione found herself dreading to apparated to a new location. Once they left, Ron would be able to find them again.

She took down the charms, packed the tent, hid the place where the tent had flattened the ground with leaves, Checked one last time for anything that they could eat, use, etc, made sure they had everything, fiddles with their tent spot once more, just to be-