Eren x Reader - A Day Together [SnK/AoT]

(Y/n) POV

I walked happily to training as I knew that today, I was going to be able to spend sometime with my boyfriend Eren after training FINALLY. I haven't been able to see him for a couple of weeks as he was off doing special training. I looked at my clock- 7:45am, just 11 hours till I get to spend some time with Eren!

~time skip 11 hours later~

I looked around the mess hall during dinner to try to find Eren but he was no where to be seen. I scratched my head, Eren was supposed to be back for dinner. I sat with Armin and Mikasa and asked if they had seen Eren but they shook their heads. I sighed hoping he would be on time for whatever he was planning to do.

~time skip again~

It has been two hours since Eren was supposed to meet me at the tree right outside our cabins and it was getting pretty chilly. I gave up and started to get up to go back to bed when I heard,
"(Y/n)!"

I turned around to see Eren but his face was a mixture of exhaustion, fear, and trauma. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess. "Eren!" I exclaimed, "... What happened to you?"

"Hanji- San...." Eren said as he looked dead into my eyes.  I couldn't help a small giggle that escaped from my mouth which lead to laughter. Eren looked at me and started to laugh too.

We spent the rest of the night catching up, ambushing Levi and attempting to force him into a cute lion onesie like Eren's but later getting smacked in the heads, talking about the future and best of all, cuddling. :3

Eren and I were cuddling on the couch talking about what we were going to do after we annihilated the Titans. I soon got sleepy though and rest my head on Eren's chest. I closed my eyes and felt Eren kiss my on the forehead and I drifted off to dreamland....

Well there was some fluff right??? :) We hope u guys liked this one!

~Jumbled_up_Dreams