Sonic x Reader - Interesting [OPM]

(Y/n) POV

Right or Left? I couldn't tell where the attack was coming from. I felt a presence behind me and swerved around to block a kick coming from my opponent, Sonic. He was an enemy ninja, yet kind of cute... But I wouldn't go down that easily. I parried his attacks and tried to catch him off guard by knocking him off his feet but he grabbed my foot and stopped me.

"Hmm, your pretty good." I smirked as I tried to get him to let go of my foot. I then threw a smokescreen shuriken at Sonic and he let go of my foot as I repositioned myself to attack once more. I saw Sonic's shadow and was about to charge right as the smoke cleared but a breeze passed right by me and before I knew it, Sonic kicked me in the back and I fell.

On the ground, I turned to face Sonic as he said in a low voice, "it's over for you now and he raised his sword but I wasn't going to let that happen so I did the most logical thing.

I kicked him where the sun didn't shine.

Sonic fell back and I heard him groaning in pain. I got up and dusted myself off. I patted Sonic's head and waved as I walked off to let him deal with his pain.

"Sonic was..... interesting," I thought to myself as I giggled, "maybe I'll even see him again...."

Hai! Goodnight!

~Jumbled_up_dreams