Part 2

When harish told Kishan about the proposal he was shocked,happy, tensed.. And many many all at a time.

But it seemed that even God want manan to be together. When they were talking about the proposal they didn't realise when radhika heard their conversation. Actually today the butler who brings the tiffin to office accidently cut his hand.

So radhika herself came in order to spend some quality time with her family. And when she entered Kishan's cabin she overheard everything. But she was happy because she knows that malhotra's are very kind and nice people.

(Guys I forgot to mention that radhika and Nyonika were bff on clg days. Bt after clg they lost their contact. So they now don't know each.other where abouts. Bt still love each other alot.)

Kishan was protesting about the proposal so radhika disturbed the conversation and said

Ra : harish bhai muze to ye rishte se koi problem nahi hai. Mene suna hai unlogo ke bareme. Bade ache log hai.
Aur suna hai manik to handsome hai.

Aur Kishan aap kyu mana kar rahe hai? Nandu ko aaj ya kal to apane ghar janahi padega.
To hum humari pyar ko uske khushi ke ade to ane nahi de shakate na?!!

Yes..she was right Kishan was noy ready because he was afraid that he'll lose nandu. But after listening to those words he understood his mistake. And said yes with heavy heart.

Then after some chit chat harish left the cabin. He then called Raj that they agreed.

Here after getting positive results both Nyonika and Raj decided to talk to manik in the evening.

Soon the day ended and both malhotra's and murthi's headed towards their houses.

After going home and getting fresh both the manan joined their families for dinner where there was a life changing surprise waiting for them.

Nandini came down after getting fresh. As soon as she came down her rishu bhai started teasing her and as a result there started a tom Jerry show.

Nandu was running behind rishu also listening to her parents talk. Then suddenly her mother said to her.

Ra : nandu Kanna! Yeh sab chod aur meri bat sun beta.

She said this little seriously so nandu stopped running and came and sat infront of her holding her hands.and said

N : amm kya bat hai aap pareshan lag rahi hai. Kya hua?

Ra : pareshan nahi Kanna me to aaj bahot khush Hu. Tuze pata hai aaj office me jab me khana Le gayi thi na vaha par harish uncle aye the.

Aur unhone tere liye ek rishta suggest kiya hai. Baccha me chahati Hu tu ek bar use mil Le.

Bahut achha ladaka hai. Dikhata bhi bahot handsome.hai. Bas ek bar mere liye ha karde plz beta.

As soon she heard the rishta thing she became shy. And shyly bend her head down. Bt when her mama pleaded her she immediately looked in her eyes. And said

N : mama aapako muze plz bolane ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Aap sirf muze batayiye muze jo karana hai..aap chahati hai na ke unase milu to main tayar Hu.

She said lowered her head in shyness. Her mumma understood that she also wants this so she kissed her forehead and said.

Ra: thank u so much beta. Dekhana tum dono ki jodi bahot achi dikhegi.

She smiled and left for telling the good news to Kishan who was hell worried for nandu's reaction.

***************
On the other hand hearing the complement from manik nandu blushed and ran to her room to save herself from rishu's teasing session who was planing to do so. Kishan called harish and told him that they are ready for this rishta.

On the other hand Nyonika and Raj were finding it difficult to start the conversation.

But after gathering some courage Nyonika told manik the whole thing.

On which manik's reaction shocked them. Because he just casually got up from his said

M : mom dad I dont wanna hurt u but I don't want marry right now. So plz tell harish uncle that we r not interested anymore.

Everyone was shocked to see manik like this.On other hand nandu was thinking about who is the one that mama was praising si much. And she was very happy.
____________________________________________________________

What will happen when nandu will come to know that manik doesn't want this marriage?

Or someone will change manik's mind? What's has destiny planned for them in unknown. Let's hope for the best.
________________________________________________________

So here you go guys. Back to back updates. I'll update as fast as I can.

Enjoy the story again and if u want any change in track tell me prior so I can change.

Do vote and comment

Yours
Chaitrali