Part 14

Both were coming down holding each other's hands.. Entwined fingers.. Manik deliberately making her blush.. They were passing through Cabir's room when they heard some sounds.. Both looked at each other because it was sounds of someone fighting..

Or you can say someone scolding the other and the later just listening and saying sorry time to time. And asking for one chance to explain.. But the former was in no mood to listen.. Confused manan stand outside the room.. And suddenly..

Eureka...!!!

N : ayyooo ayyappa.. (shouted..)ye maine kya kar diya... Pagal hu me... Ab kya karu?

M : what happened sweetheart??

N : are vo me aapase gussa thi na.. Phir muze laga aap gussa the.. Tab me bar bar aap ko call kar rahi thi... Ti navya blackmailed me to tell her what happened?? So I told her everything.. Aur vo Cabir se bahot gussa hui. Because usane navya ko bhi kuch nahi bataya tha... To..

M : to ab vo gussa hai... Yaar tum ladkiyan itana gussa kyu hoti Ho yaar!??

Until now nandu was tensed for Cabir.. But after listening this she forgot that thing.

N: kya kehna chahate aap?? Haan?? What do mean by that?? Hum gussa isiliye hote hai because you boys.. You boys do things which we don't like.. Aur aap..

She was about to say more but he interrupted her..

M : are.. Why are we fighting?? Maine to galti se keh diya... Par tumhe kya hua aaj?? How come my shy girl become so bold.. First hug.. And now fighting with me... Haan??

And guess what... Ofcourse our nandu blushed... She looked down shyly but still answered..

N : ji aisa kuch nahi hai.. Vo to muze laga ke aap muzase naraz hai isiliye..

Manik smiled on her innocent answer..

M : okok.. Stop blushing now.. We have to do something for them. Right??

N : are Haan.. Aap rukho.. Me kuch karati Hu.. Inaka jhagada meri vajah se hua hai.. So solve me hi karungi..

M : Accha thik hai.. But atleast muze andar to ane do na..

N : ha Chaliye na..

Both entered inside the room and the view infront of them left them shocked..
Navya was sitting on bed and Cabir was doing sit ups infront of her saying sorry.. And she wasn't paying any heed to him..

Both manan looked at each other.. And manik was about to laugh out loud.. And nandini held his hand and shook her head in a no.. So he controlled himself.. To get their attention he faked a cough.. Listening to the sound both cavya looked up and was shocked to see manan standing there.

Manik was having a smirk on his face.. Cabir immediately stand up and stopped doing sit ups.. But navya was least affected by their presence... So she said

Na : Cabir.. Don't you dare to stop..(shouted) continue tour sit ups..

C : (looking at manan) navya ye kya keh rahi Ho.. Plz inako jane do me continue karunga... Promise.. Plz..

Na : thik hai to maafi bhi inase hi mangana... Muzase mangane ki koi jarurat nahi hai..

Saying so she looked aside.. Finding no option Cabir looked at manan.. While manik was least bothered.. On the other hand Nandini was feeling very bad.. She badly Wanted to help Cabir.. But manik was not allowing her..

He held her hand and was allowing her to go there...she was continously pleading through eyes... But he.. Monster he was.. Not listening to her... Finally used his trick..