46 After effects

Warning : This chapter is boring because you guys didn't complete the target.

The more time she took in answering, the more fast manik's heart raced. He didn't even realised he was getting for a complete stranger about whom he had no idea.

Nandini looked at him and answered meekly

N : she's no more.

She looked down as tears made their way again. Manik sighed taking her in his embrace. He somewhere knew this was going to happen. Though he hoped for a different situation but deep down he knew this was bound to happen.

M : don't cry sweetheart it wasn't ur fault. It was written in our fate.. Babaji has planned this and no matter how much u deny, jo hona hota hai vahi hota hai. We can't control such things.

Common now it's very late. And dekho how much u have cried. I am afraid pure body ka pani waste kar diya tumne.

Aur kahi samne sea level na bad jaye. Abhi muze bahot saara pani milana padega aapko lemon. Here common drink this and then we'll sleep okay? Mein appa ko call kar ke baat kar lunga tab tak aap change karlo into something comfortable okay?
Common...

Manik was the best. He just turned the topic and her mood so quickly she couldn't help but smile at his sweet nature and extra sweet talks. He kissed her forehead and picked her up earning a gasp from her.

He left her in his closet, kissing her head he was about to move out when she tugged at his hand and turned him towards her.

Pulling his hand, she made him bend and gave a slight brush on his cheeks and whispered a thank u. Manik smiled and nodded a no.

Telling her to freshen up he left to gather himself and inform their parents.

He called her parents first..

Phone call

M : hello appa,

Ki : hello manik beta. Kaha ho tum? Sab thik hai na?

Manik bit his lip controlling his tears

M : haa.. Haan appa. Everything's fine. I called to inform, ke we'll be staying here itself. Actually baton baton me bahot late ho gaya and I don't wanna take a risk of night journey. So I thought we'll stay here only. I promise I'll behave appa and I'll take care of her. The first thing you'll tomorrow morning will be nandu's face appa I promise.

Manik completed his monologue only to hear kishan chuckle from the other side.. He frowned and asked...

M : appa???

Kishan laughed again and said

Ki : relax son. Kitana bologe??I guess my princess is rubbing off on you😂😂

Manik bite his lower lip feeling shy getting teased from his in laws..

M : appaaa..

He almost pouted and heard kishan laugh again..

Ki : accha okay. Stop whinning😂😂 and rahi baat u guys staying there and you promising me to behave, manik my son, I have trusted you with the only and most precious person of life. I wouldn't have let you take her out only, if I didn't trust you enough. So relax.

M : thank u appa.
Manik replied with a goofy smile.

Ki : now you both take care and come home soon tomorrow. Don't forget it's friday tomorrow. Kal we have to leave for your farmhouse. Toh be back on time. Come fast. I miss my princess already ok??