35. BEAUTIFUL NIGHT WITH KISS MISS...

First things first. As I said earlier the response is getting low. I am not gonna beg you for votes and comments.

I won't hesitate to delete this story again if it's demotivating. I invest a lot of time writing, thinking, plotting the story line, making it interesting for you guys.

And mostly keeping it real, simple and unique. I take so much efforts for even small things. Their outfits, their accessories I am taking effort on everything and the outcome is zero.

This is the SS of my chrome, all the 33 tabs are open regarding our story only

This is the SS of my chrome, all the 33 tabs are open regarding our story only.. I was looking for a perfect house for Malhotra family but couldn't find one since I used the best one for Murrhy's.

I spend hours looking for pictures and if u guys doesn't want to appreciate then I am simply gonna stop writing.

Also I need help regarding the house. Again I need a COMPLETE mansion. I don't mix and match different photos. If u guys can help me find one. Plz let me know.

Enjoy your read and again it's a looooooong update of 6500+ words. So be prepared.

Murthi mansion.. 🏢🏢🏠

After beeding bye to malhotra's.. Nandini spend some time with her family.. They talked about the engagement preparation.. 💙💜

They also discussed about relatives they are going to invite.. After discussing everything they went to their respective rooms to just jump on the bed as they all were hell tired...

Isha was already fast asleep as she was really tired..

Nandini also came back to her room.. She sat on her bed and opened her laptop 💻💻💻💻... She started checking her emails.. 📩📩📩 There were some emails From murthi industry for her.. Some files and documents that she needed to go through..

Some were from MUSKAN ... Some decisions was pending.. Thats she needed to took.. She replied to all of them.. Then there were some from her office..She read them.. It was related to the same important project. She replied to them. It was from her Co-worker for that project, Sameer...

She replied to him and noted down the points mentioned in the email... 📩📩📩

Then she opened the email send by alya.. There were some beautiful invitation card designs send by dhrulya... She looked at them and smiled.. 😊😊 They really were beautiful.. 😍👌👌

She took her mobile from side table and saw the time..⌚⌚ It was 11 pm.. Now she was in a fix whether to call him or not??

Thinking for few minutes.. She decided to call him.. She called him.. And he picked her call on the 3rd ring..