39. SOME FAMILY DRAMA

Precap : -

Radhika (nandini's mom) asking her to change her attire after having a heart to heart conversation with her.... The breakfast scene at Murthi mansion and Nandini telling everyone that manik is coming to pick her up..

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

Nandini was waiting for manik in living room... Where as others were getting ready to leave..

When her mother Radhika came running to her with tears continuously flowing down her eyes but there was a prominent smile on her face.

Nandini panicked seeing her lovely mother crying.

But after seeing her smiling she became confused.

Nandini hadn't seen this smile on her mother's face for a long time that smile made Nandini happy also the tears pricked her.

She quickly got up and ran towards her amma.

As soon as Nandini came down Radhika hugged her tightly...

Nandini also hugged her back... And then saw her father also coming down hastily. With some Silent tears threatening to flow down from his eyes.

Nandini broke the hug and asked her amma...

N : amma... Kya hua?? Aap ro kyu rahe ho??? Sab Thik hai na?? Kya hua??!! Are kuch to bolo na amma....!!!

And the panic queen started panicking...!!!

Radhika smiled at her.... And said...

R : I am very happy kanna.... U can't even imagine how much happy I am...