Part 24

Important note below... Kindly read

Murthi men and Raj left for office.... But abhi was ordered by his badi maa to come to mall after afternoon..... He also wanted to spend time with mukti so he also happily agreed....

So they all left telling nandini and manik to come to sabyasachi Mukherjee's showroom for selecting their dresses... (he is one of the famous designer in bollywood..)

So manan were left alone... They beed bye to their families... And thn before manik could catch her she ran to dining area and said

Ñ : jaldi ayiye... Nahi to breakfast thanda Ho jayega...

He smiled naughtyly.... And followed her.... They again sat down beside each other... And started eating... Nandu was Thinking that how come he is so silent... No naughty talks... No teasing... Nothing...

Nandu's POV

Ayyappa.... Yeh itane chup Kyu baithe hai?? Chal kya raha hai inake dimag me??? Bachalo Ayyappa... Sirf servents hai ghar pe...

End of POV

They ate their breakfast completely in silence still manik didn't say or do Anything... Not even for once he looked at her... While she was time to time looking at him...

Nandu's POV

Kya hogaya inhe? Itane chup... Dekh tak Nahi rahe hai meri taraf.... Ayyo... Ayyappa ye kahi muzase naraj to nai hai? Par Kyu??

I called him

Ñ : suniye....

Though he heard me... He simply got up and said

M : I am waiting outside come fast...

He was so cold when told me... It pierced my heart... Ye Kyu naraj hai muzase? Maine kya galati ki?? Yeh Kyu Nahi samazate?? Me kuch bhi handle kar sakati hu... Par inaki narajagi Nahi.... Aisa lagata hai ki puri duniya muzase naraj hai... Yeh bat Nahi kare to kuch acha Nahi lagata.... Sab manzur hai par aapaki chuppi (silence) Nahi....

Tears made their way to my cheeks.... And I sobbed not being able to control anymore...

End of POV

Manik's POV

I kept silent during whole breakfast.... I knew she must be curious.... Well this is your punishment madam... Do bar muze chodake chali aayi na.... Ab dekho kaise apane pas lata hu.... I smirked...

I knew she was looking at me... Hoping me to look at her atleast once.... But I didn't.... It was hard me to control... Still I did.... Monster right??? Well I am... She was getting punished.... So ate my breakfast and stand up to leave...

But she called me... I knew if I'll stop now then she will come to know that I am joking... So I sternly said to come out... It was hard for me to do so....

But punishment is punishment.... So I started walking... I hardly took 2-3 steps ahead.... When I heard a sound.... No no... Not any sound...

It was 'she'... She was sobbing... God... Why I have to do this... Vahe guru thodi akal Nahi De sakate the aap mereko neeche bhejete waqt....

Jitana use khush rakhana chahu... Utana hi use rulata hu.... I turned to see her immediately... Seeing her crying my heart sank.... But again I am the reason of this... Shit... God help me...

End of POV

Manik turned to see her crying silently