Part 26

Both manan entered the shop smiling... Or you can say manik was smiling and nandini was blushing.. Because manik while coming entwined their hands and kissed it...

Soon they reached near their parents... Everyone saw them and smiled seeing them happy. Manan looked at them and Were shocked to see whole family there(murthi men expect abhi.... and dev too were there).. But before they can ask anything...

A sweet girl around 2 and half years came and hugged nandini's legs from back and said

G(girl) : I misshed you sho much bua....

As soon as the words were out nandini immediately turned and lifted the girl up and hugged her tight... And said

N : ayyppa... I missed you so much ishu... I missed you so much...

Nandu broke the hug and kissed her whole forehead madly saying I love you and again hugged her... All the while the girl was laughing...

She also hugged her tightly... Saying I lobe (love) u too bua...

Nandu broke the hug and kissed her whole forehead madly saying I love you and again hugged her... All the while the girl was laughing... She also hugged her tightly... Saying I lobe (love) u too bua...

All the elders were smiling looking at them while young clan was totally clue less.. A girl in saree came and said

Ry : (riya) amma appa lagata hai hume koi bhul gaya...

Nandu broke the hug with the little girl.. And looked at her and put the girl down and ran towards riya and tightly hugged her and said... Or u can say screamed

N : I missed you so so so much bhabhi.... I mised you so much...

Riya smiled seeing her behaving like a baby and hugged hrr back patting her head...

Ry : I missed you too nandu.. Alot...

Before any one could say anything abhi entered the shop and shouted seeing riya and the girl...

Ab : oh my god... Bhabhi.. Ishu aap?

He also ran and hugged riya tight pushing nandu aside which irked her.. And then he picked the girl ishu up and hugged her after kissing her face madly saying I mised you and hugged her..

Ishu also hugged him back after kissing on his cheeks saying I misshed you too chachu...

Navya also came forward and snatched ishu from abhi and said after kissing her

Na : I missed you so much ishu partner...

Ishu also kissed her cheeks and said

Is : I misshed you too bua partner

Navya hugged riya and said

Na : missed u so much bhabhi... Kaisi yeh aap?

Before riya could answer nandini whined like a baby seeing ishu kissing everyone except her

N : this is not fair ishu... Aapane muze chodake Sab ko kissie di.. This is very bad... You didn't missed me na...

Saying so she moved her head to other side.. And puffed her chubby cheeks..

Ishu instantly jumped from navya's arms and went towards nandu.. She spread her hands indicating to pick her up and nandu instantly picked her up... Ishu kissed her both cheeks
And said

Is : no bua... Ishu misshed her bua very much... See thish much..
Saying so she spread her arms in air indicating how much she missed her..

Nandu smiled and kissed her cheeks.