Part 28

Nandu's POV

I was shocked after seeing his choice... It was such a beautiful dress.. And he was nervous for such a pretty dress... Pagal hi hai.. 😉😉😜... Oh my God... Guess what... The dress was perfect.. I mean the fitting was perfect.. Aisa lag raha hai ke yeh dress mere liye banaya hai... 😉😉😜😜 But sirf ek problem.. Height... Ayyappa why i am so short haan... Amma tall hai... Appa tall hai.. Phir me kyu nahi?? Huh... Chodo... Par ab kya karu?? are haan.. Its a nice idea.. Isse meri aur dress dono ki height ka problem solve ho jayega.. Good..

But this dress is so so beautiful.. Kitani acchi choice hai unaki... Kitani care karate hai vo meri... The way he takes care of me.. Make me feel special... SO special... Indeed i am lucky and special to have him as my life partner.. Aapako jitana thank u bolu na ayyappa.. Utana kam hai.. Still.. Thank u so much for sending him in my life.. Thank u.. His love and care for me is.. Wait... Wait a second... Did i just say " love "... Ayyappa if its love na.. Then i am in love with love only... (blushing)

I was thinking all this while coming out.. Wearing a beautiful smile on my face... But when i was near them.. I saw something which shook me to the core.. Tears immediately made their way into my eyes... Ayyappa.. These stupid tears.. Cant they just stop.. Because of them my vision got blur.. But still i saw everything..

I girl in short.. No no very short dress came and hugged my manik tight.. Ok wait correction.. She just threw herself on him... But what she did next forced my tears to come out and settle down on my cheeks..

SHe.. She kissed him.. On his right cheek.. ANd called him baby... How can she do this?? How can he let her do this..

I felt hurt... Again my insecurities were  over powering my feelings.. But his eyes... His eyes stopped them from doing so..

His eyes were locked with mine.. He broke the hug.. Which was only ons sided because he never hugged her back and said hi to her still looking in my eyes with a forceful smile... Ok her name is soha..

Our eyes were still locked.. It was as if he was trying to find something in my eyes.. And at the same trying to say something to me through eyes... 👀👀👀

I know what he was trying to do.. He was trying to read my mind.. He was afraid that i wont trust him.. He too was tensed about my insecurities... He was also trying to say that what i am thinking is wrong.. And i should trust him...

I need to tell him that i trust him.. Yes i do... I do trust him... With my whole heart, mind & soul..

" Then what r waiting for nandu idiot... Show this to him.... This is the right time.. Show him that u trust him.. Show him when u say u trust him.. U actually do.. Dont let ur super idiotic insecurities which that more super idiotic brain created ruin the trust you and i have for him.. Plz nandu.. U trust and u have to prove it now.. Let ur insecurities go in gutar.. Common.."

My frustrated heart scolded cum yelled at me... And he was right... I cant let my insecurities ruin my trust.. So i quickly wiped my tears and went towards them... Still in the eye lock with a trust in my eyes this time that i have for him.. ANd i know he saw it.. COZ his tensed form converted into a happy and relaxed one... This what i want..

End of POV

Manik's POV

I was happy that nandini liked the dress... SHe seemed happy with my choice.. And i was more than happy to see her happy... 😃😃😃😁😁😁
Then she went to try the dress.. And i got busy with others... Well my whole concentration was on her... I was thinking about her only... ANd others were talking... The way she smiled.. The way she blushed around me... I was very happy today when she told me that my music gives her piece.. I donno whats her past.. But after listening to her i calculated that its not a major issue... For others.. But it means a lot of her.. But if its not that much major.. Then it will be easy for me to cure her.. But then whats wrong.. I have to wait till she is ready to tell me this... AND i also think she is ready.. Lets see kuch karana padega... Aise sabke samane to nahi ho payega.. I have to do something... AND i know what i have to do... But first lets complete this shopping part...