Chapter 21 (sneak peek)

Hey guys here's a sneak peek because someone wants me to update and I have a huge headache and I practically lost the document of this story. I'll update either tomorrow or next week, depends on the time I've got.

LY'all. Xx

------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I just froze. The daughter of the guy who did that to Harry. The guy who threw an apple at him for no reason. I didn't realize my mouth had fallen open until I saw that the rest's had, too. Everyone's, except for Zayn's.

Zayn's torso was going up and down, which meant he was heavily breathing. He looked like he was ready to explode, and for a split second I thought he was going to faint again. But he didn't, he was stepping closer and closer to the girl like a hunting tiger, and me and Liam had to pull him back.

'You!' he said, 'you... your father, he threw the apple.' 'Yes,' said the girl. 'And he hurt Harry very bad.' 'Yes, that was...' 'And he had NO reason for it.' 'I know.' 'Well, what are you thinking, daring to knock on our door...' 'NO, I...' 'Expecting us to forgive your father...' 'NO, he has escaped and I...' 'Because we won't,' Zayn ranted on, 'considering the pain he was in and... wait what, he's escaped?'