Chapter 14

Hey peepz<3. Y'all have to thank @Anne7895, because she said she'd never talk to me again if I wouldn't post it today. Also, I SCREAMED SO LOUDLY when I saw all the comments and votes on the last chapter, I love you guys so much<3. I wasn't sure who to choose to dedicate this chapter to, but I choose @HarrySmileyMe for the AMAZAYNLY sweet comment. Also a BIG shoutout to @haymep for the management thing, and to @GoldenTreeFrog for asking me for a shoutout:). Don't hate me for the long A/N okay?

Song inspiration for this chapter:
Wonderwall (cover) - One Direction

Also, what the crack happened with Zayn deleting and de-deleting, and Louis deleting tweets to El  and stuff? O.o.

If you like this chapter please comment, vote and fan:). LOVE YOU and enjoy reading<33. x Sara 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall’s POV

Ahww, Harry had to wear a cast... I knew he hated hospitals and everything related to them. But it’s his own fault, he shouldn’t have hit that tree. Speaking of trees, I’m hungry. ‘Liam I’m hungry’ I said. Liam looked at me, surprised. ‘We’ve just ate at Nando’s!’ but then he seemed to realize it was me who he was talking to.

He held the steering wheel with one hand, and while still focussing on the traffic, he put his other hand on my right knee. ‘We’ll eat something at Zayn’s, alright?’ he said soothingly, and I nodded. If I hadn’t had Liam…

After that conversation there was a very long moment of silence, and I wondered how much longer it would take until we’d get there and I would get my food. It shouldn’t take much longer, even with the slow traffic and all.

I just opened my mouth to ask Liam, when Louis cut me off by asking another thing. ‘Ni, Li, are you two really dating now?’ Oh god, we hadn’t actually talked about it, hadn’t we? We still just ended up acting lovey-dovey and snogging and stuff…

I looked at Liam, who shrugged. I grabbed Liam’s hand, and then turned to Louis and shrugged, too. He nodded understandingly. Then I turned my head back and started staring outside, counting the restaurants we were passing. I sighed. It wasn’t easy. Love wasn’t easy.

Louis’ POV

Going to Zayn’s house usually didn’t take that long, but there was a lot of slow traffic on our way to him now. It made me, and I guess the other lads, more nervous. Although I knew Zayn already knew about us, I didn’t know how he would react to Liam and Niall dating, too…

I mean, he wouldn’t mind dating them, that’s for sure, but I wasn’t sure what he would think of the fact that he was the only straight one.