Chapter 10

Hey lovelies<3. Chapter 10! I wrote this like, a week ago, but I wasn't able to go online:c. Good news: I already wrote the next chapter, too, so it'll be up in 2 days^^. Love you, hope you enjoy reading it^^.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Louis’ POV<<

I always needed to avoid screaming fans. So like always, I put on a fake moustache and a hat that hid my eyes.

I didn’t want to leave Harry, I really didn’t. But I needed some fresh air and I decided to use this opportunity to plan us a date.

When he’d wake up, I’d kiss his temple and tell him we were going on a date, because it felt kinda weird not dating someone you love. Then he’d kiss me, I’d grab his hand and we would be heading for the park for a picnic.

I loved him so much, and he really didn’t deserve to get that apple thrown at his head. Why wasn’t I the one who got hit? It hurt so much to know he was suffering…

‘ARGHH!’ I sighted in frustration. I looked around and saw I was getting looks from people around me. Right, I was walking on the street on the way to the nearest supermarket. When I walked into the shop and realized I had to choose something, I suddenly noticed it was really big…

What would I get for him? He thought I was a bad cook, so I wasn’t planning on making something difficult… I had an idea. I would make us a salad! That way I could add some carrots, and I wouldn’t mess up by accidentally burning the house or something.

I grabbed some lettuce, a kind of sauce to put on the salad, and different  vegetables, including carrots of course.

I figured it would be quite romantic if I good feed him something, so I took some straw- and blueberries from a shelve, and whipped cream, and then walked to the front of the shop.

I paid for my groceries with a big smile. I couldn’t help smiling, I was so excited  for my afternoon with MY Harry. People were staring at me like I was crazy or something, but I didn’t care. I was way too thrilled to care. I was way too in love…

I walked out of the shop, and went outside. I was still getting weird stares from the people around me, but I ignored it and walked happily on the rest of my way home. When I was halfway, I passed the playground where me and the lads sometimes hung out when we were hyper.